Why Vodacom met with the EFF

Shaun108

Executive Member
They wreck your stores and you negotiate with them ?
Unfortunately that's the way things are like in ZA at the moment. You have to end up apologising to somebody who did YOU wrong.

Mista_Mobsta

EFF knowing Vodacom will have to dance to their Pipers Song. If Vodacom lashes out and speaks out against the EFF behavior, EFF supporters will ditch the network and could even vandalize even more stores. EFF distanced itself from the behaviour of their supporters claiming "we never gave this group a mandate" yet, "EFF vows to continue protests at Vodacom shops over 'war' against party". Talk about crossed lines eh? I believe Vodacom is tiptoeing the PC line incorrectly here as they claim to be politically neutral yet met with EFF behind closed doors to "resolve" their issues?

IMHO Vodacom lost this battle and have now set a dangerous precedent for more "issues" to crop up.

Rainking54

I am extremely disappointed in Vodacom. So much that I will have to boycott them. Vodacom has much more power than the thugs called eff and they negotiate with the pieces of **** after they hurt woman and destroy property? Open a criminal case agains juju malzotti and dragg that case out so they all go bankrupt. **** you vodacom, you chose the eff by not choosing sides.

Rainking54

They should block all eff subscribers and take them off their network. Then you will see how everyone who hates the eff will flock to vodacom. Eff has 10% voters, d.a and anc is more than enough to be the biggest network. Again, **** you vodacom, eff suporter club. Little girls that cant fight the good fight. Pathetic management. Grow a backbone. # boycott vodacom

SlowInternet

Executive Member
And did the EFF walk out with new phones and uncapped data/calls ? /sarcasm

Fuzzbox

Expert Member
Didn't the EFF say that it wasn't them that trashed the store.
Bunch of Hypocrites .

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
Appeasement, the policy of making concessions to dictatorial powers in order to avoid conflict. It is now widely discredited as a policy of weakness.

eg2505

Honorary Master
more and more I think the EFF is like the SA from the NAZIS time.