Why Vodacom met with the EFF

InfidelGastro

Expert Member
The EFF has a leadership??? Damn, I never knew that. Well, I supposed even the most primitive of life forms do have something that could be loosely termed as an alpha male. Why should the EFF be any different?

Sl8er

Executive Member
So in other words, they are just dropping the case... Bending the knee for a bunch of illiterate fools... WOW
Came here to post something similar.

eff: You will bend the knee.
*vodacom kneels and bows head*
vodacom: My liege....

Well done, vodacom...well done.... :rolleyes:

Ali.G

It is well-known that the EFF pays thugs to invade land / thrash stores / disrupt rallies.
Their officers call for genocide and they don't get as much as a slap on the wrist.
They are above the law now, and they will be above the law if they ever come into power.

GeekGirl

They wreck your stores and you negotiate with them ?
Hope that the EFF is paying for all damages and compensation to the assaulted women at the store. Criminals need to be dealt with as criminals. Where is the criminal cases for the assaults?

koeks525

Expert Member
I am honestly disappointed in Vodacom - they seem to be entertaining and riding on this mess. Has Vodacom gone and opened a case at the police station against the EFF and its select supporters for this criminal act?

We can send police to #FeesMustFall protesters but no police for EFF supporters that trash businesses the moment their leader's name is mentioned? Instead, Vodacom is having tea and biscuits with EFF leadership?

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Why is Vodacom getting all the hate in this thread? They met with MTN as well...

Also nobody here has any clue what even happened in that meeting....yet they are "disappointed" in Vodacom's conduct? W T F.

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
A 6% party of thugs manages to get an audience with the two largest mobile telco's in the country. Fascinating.
The problem is that the 6% party has no issue destroying / killing (?) shops/people/property. If police had balls to prosecute them then the 6% would be a 0% party.

HennieWelkom

As much as people dislike Naspers (and Multichoice) they and the 'Stellenbosch Mafia' types have always pursued recourse through proper conduct. From experience, many don't like this as they aren't 'progressive' enough for the future of South Africa.
'proper conduct' being a euphemism for cheating accounting standards.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
'proper conduct' being a euphemism for cheating accounting standards.
I personally don’t know how one would pursue recourse, in this context, through cheating accounting standards. But, okay.

Applying proper conduct to and by moving the goalposts.

Just to take note, all 'Afrikaner' business in Cape Town is regarded as the Stellenbosch Mafia. Stellenbosch Mafia which is the figment of imagination for policy drivers in politics for riling up support from the poor people.