Wife cheated

Sadly in my experience , primarily woman , will withhold the full truth to try maintain a level of innocence and in a sense, "power of the unknown" over the people they hurt. Their minds just work differently and this is an acceptable behavior, where as to me it is completely unacceptable. I have investigated many cheating spouse's. Too often a woman will swear on her childrens lives that she hasn't done anything , which is when my clients have showed them the photos, and strangely this is usually when they turn it around and say "how dare you have me followed" , as if it was the poor guys fault all along.

Men tend to admit it and take their licks and accept the blame.

Just a personal observation from personal experience feminites. calm down. Your tow truck gonna over heat.

So in a way I would advise to make peace with the fact that you may never know the full truth.

Women will lie to the very end with the straightest of faces.

I had to install spyware on her cellphone to get to the truth.
 
Sadly in my experience , primarily woman , will withhold the full truth to try maintain a level of innocence and in a sense, "power of the unknown" over the people they hurt. Their minds just work differently and this is an acceptable behavior, where as to me it is completely unacceptable. I have investigated many cheating spouse's. Too often a woman will swear on her childrens lives that she hasn't done anything , which is when my clients have showed them the photos, and strangely this is usually when they turn it around and say "how dare you have me followed" , as if it was the poor guys fault all along.

Men tend to admit it and take their licks and accept the blame.

Just a personal observation from personal experience feminites. calm down. Your tow truck gonna over heat.

So in a way I would advise to make peace with the fact that you may never know the full truth.
Thank you, it makes sense. Men and woman are definitely complete opposites when it comes to things and dealing with it.
 
Is letting her carry on and have her fun an option at all OP?

Monogamy isn’t really a normal human condition regardless of how we try to force it.

Maybe a more open relationship and acceptance of her needs is a possibility?

The whole parents thing is weird though? Seems like an incorrect conclusion from my point of view. Care if I ask what age you/she is? And from what cultural background?
 
Is letting her carry on and have her fun an option at all OP?

Monogamy isn’t really a normal human condition regardless of how we try to force it.

Maybe a more open relationship and acceptance of her needs is a possibility?

The whole parents thing is weird though? Seems like an incorrect conclusion from my point of view. Care if I ask what age you/she is? And from what cultural background?

I brought it up in conversation, previously as well as now after all of this. And she still says no, never. She doesn’t want to do it, and she is disgusted with everything. She asked me even now until everything is finalised to not sleep around, obviously I won’t.

Im 29 and she is 2 years younger. We were both at university, I for 6 years and she 4.
When we started dating she asked me to never ever cheat on her, past relationships, and to rather end the relationship before even considering it.

In terms of finance and faith it’s not something to really talk about.

our value system obviously differs, but she was always very strongly against cheating. Wether physical or emotional
 
our value system obviously differs, but she was always very strongly against cheating. Wether physical or emotional
Seems like she needs therapy or somthing.... none of this makes any logical sense unless she's playing some kind of narcissistic game.
 
Seems like she needs therapy or somthing.... none of this makes any logical sense unless she's playing some kind of narcissistic game.
One will never know. She still says she doesn’t have any idea how and why she did it.
 
I agree. I think the whole situation spiralled out of her control because she didn’t think she’d get caught.

I agree and disagree. These things take planning. Wither it was a coffee date or a planned night at a B&B , there was plenty of chance to stop and behave morally. It was never out of her control, as much as that may hurt to hear. There has been no affair in history where the cheating party didnt have a chance to reflect for a few seconds and say "this is wrong".
 
meh... The thread is gone boring. Everyone seems to be repeating themselves. @ me if there is pics or if anything interesting happens e.g if she is lesbian but she is still attracted to OP's left foot toenail.
 
I agree and disagree. These things take planning. Wither it was a coffee date or a planned night at a B&B , there was plenty of chance to stop and behave morally. It was never out of her control, as much as that may hurt to hear. There has been no affair in history where the cheating party didnt have a chance to reflect for a few seconds and say "this is wrong".
I fully agree, she had the time to stop. I just meant the situation about getting caught was out of her control.
 
One thing that must be pointed out of course is this thread is OP's echo chamber. This colours the discourse.
 
Is letting her carry on and have her fun an option at all OP?

Monogamy isn’t really a normal human condition regardless of how we try to force it.

Maybe a more open relationship and acceptance of her needs is a possibility?

The whole parents thing is weird though? Seems like an incorrect conclusion from my point of view. Care if I ask what age you/she is? And from what cultural background?

I tend agree to with this but that is true for any such system, rules and/or regulations even if some doesn't want to hear this or can even begin to think of such things.

However, you can still choose to work within/be loyal to someone or something.
 
I agree. I think the whole situation spiralled out of her control because she didn’t think she’d get caught.
I'm getting a little confused now..... According to your OP, she confessed, you didn't catch her
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X