South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Thanks manWhat a fscking mess.
Good luck.
I have serious trust issues because of cheating bitches. I won't ever get married.
Hope schit works out for you mate.
I also believe they will, at least until she moves to her parents.do you think they are going to continue with their affair? Seems so based on the way you found out it was him.
Thank you very much, I appreciate it. It was tough though, very unexpected.Really good thread this, well done forumites.
@James 77 you handled the Wole affair (some pun intended) pretty damn good in my opinion, wish you all the best going forward.
Now that your wife has gone to stay somewhere else, and you might be going away, make sure that the moves don't prevent the Sheriff of the Court serving the divorce papers. The Sheriff has to be able to know where to find you, and to find her. If the Sheriff tries to serve, but you, or she, are/is no longer at the former address, that's certainly going to cause everything to take longer (and possibly cost more). Generally, it's a good idea to do whatever is in your power to ensure that the current addresses are made known.
Thanks man
I’m just glad everything came to a point, in the beginning nothing made sense and everything was a contradiction.
Now it’s time to move on.
He'd rather risk getting deported, than leave the issue and fly back to IndiaNow that this has been kinda resolved, let me go see if that other "J" is still going off about his ATM woes![]()
So also opting for a "divorce". All is well thenHe'd rather risk getting deported, than leave the issue and fly back to India![]()
Thank you very much, and I agree. It is highly unlikely that something more will come of their affair.Yeah, what was initially a once off thing turned out to be a full blown love affair it seems. Emotional charges affairs are time bombs.
What makes this even more sad, is that they think their love will become something else, but the truth is 4% if affairs turn into something meaningful and long term. He won’t leave his wife for her.
I hope that both you and your soon to be ex finds peace.
Papers signed, time to tell us his name.I told her afterwards that I know it’s with her boss, which she tried to deny first. But admitted and asked me to keep her secret. As if...
How was your date?Thank you very much, and I agree. It is highly unlikely that something more will come of their affair.
I hope she finds what she is looking for.
Why?Thank you very much, and I agree. It is highly unlikely that something more will come of their affair.
I hope she finds what she is looking for.
Why?
Papers signed, time to tell us his name.
How was your date?
Why?
I also want to know. This oke is way too nice.
okay okay , all happy and what not. THere is the unresolved issue of whos gonna take one for the team and freight train the old b###h . Which one of you gonna plant it in this guys dirty old wife like a frenchman on a underage prostitute???