Wife cheated

I agree, obviously I would’ve preferred for none of this too happen. But it did, and it would happen again.

There was no fight, we both signed the divorce docs today and now we are just waiting. She is out and I’m going away for a few days with some good friends tomorrow
Does she know that you know?
 
I told her afterwards that I know it’s with her boss, which she tried to deny first. But admitted and asked me to keep her secret. As if...
My dude

Opportunity wasted.

Should've dropped it on them like a mofo
2adbc48e5f8f39748b1a0daa52472b28.jpg
 
Last edited:
I agree, obviously I would’ve preferred for none of this too happen. But it did, and it would happen again.

There was no fight, we both signed the divorce docs today and now we are just waiting. She is out and I’m going away for a few days with some good friends tomorrow
There better be braai-ing.
 
I told her afterwards that I know it’s with her boss, which she tried to deny first. But admitted and asked me to keep her secret. As if...
do you think they are going to continue with their affair? Seems so based on the way you found out it was him.
 
Now that your wife has gone to stay somewhere else, and you might be going away, make sure that the moves don't prevent the Sheriff of the Court serving the divorce papers. The Sheriff has to be able to know where to find you, and to find her. If the Sheriff tries to serve, but you, or she, are/is no longer at the former address, that's certainly going to cause everything to take longer (and possibly cost more). Generally, it's a good idea to do whatever is in your power to ensure that the current addresses are made known.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X