Wife cheated

How are things going Mr. @James 77
It’s been interesting, she came to see me to ask if there is anything she can do to fix things. She says she is willing to go to counselling and she said she will seek professional help with regards to her “daddy issues” which she admitted is a problem.

I’ve been spending a lot of time away with friends and being out of the area, which helped a lot with getting closure.

Overall I’ve been doing well thank you.

The guys wife also found out in the interim.
 
It’s been interesting, she came to see me to ask if there is anything she can do to fix things. She says she is willing to go to counselling and she said she will seek professional help with regards to her “daddy issues” which she admitted is a problem.

I’ve been spending a lot of time away with friends and being out of the area, which helped a lot with getting closure.

Overall I’ve been doing well thank you.

The guys wife also found out in the interim.
Sheesh bro. That's hectic. Too late to fix "the relationship" though. She should have thought of that earlier. Good you have some friends with you. I would probably just go lock myself somewhere in a cabin at the top of Drakensberg. :ROFL:


The guys wife also found out in the interim.
Good. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
It’s been interesting, she came to see me to ask if there is anything she can do to fix things. She says she is willing to go to counselling and she said she will seek professional help with regards to her “daddy issues” which she admitted is a problem.

I’ve been spending a lot of time away with friends and being out of the area, which helped a lot with getting closure.

Overall I’ve been doing well thank you.

The guys wife also found out in the interim.
What was your response to your ex?

How did his wife find out? And are there repercussions?
 
It’s been interesting, she came to see me to ask if there is anything she can do to fix things. She says she is willing to go to counselling and she said she will seek professional help with regards to her “daddy issues” which she admitted is a problem.

I’ve been spending a lot of time away with friends and being out of the area, which helped a lot with getting closure.

Overall I’ve been doing well thank you.

The guys wife also found out in the interim.
Whatever you do don't take her back.

The minute she thought of cheating it was over forever.
 
It’s been interesting, she came to see me to ask if there is anything she can do to fix things. She says she is willing to go to counselling and she said she will seek professional help with regards to her “daddy issues” which she admitted is a problem.

I’ve been spending a lot of time away with friends and being out of the area, which helped a lot with getting closure.

Overall I’ve been doing well thank you.

The guys wife also found out in the interim.

This is textbook really, and it’s up to you to decide that. Just bear in mind that you’ve probably been dipping it in the pudding lately so maybe not worth it going there.

Why not go see a counsellor together anyway, worst case it’s a learning experience for you and to get some insight into it. Would be a good learning experience.
 
It’s been interesting, she came to see me to ask if there is anything she can do to fix things. She says she is willing to go to counselling and she said she will seek professional help with regards to her “daddy issues” which she admitted is a problem.

I’ve been spending a lot of time away with friends and being out of the area, which helped a lot with getting closure.

Overall I’ve been doing well thank you.

The guys wife also found out in the interim.
So, are you going to give her another chance? How'd the third party wife find out? Suppose the whole thing looking to blow up will make it harder for you to try patch things up.
 
It’s been interesting, she came to see me to ask if there is anything she can do to fix things. She says she is willing to go to counselling and she said she will seek professional help with regards to her “daddy issues” which she admitted is a problem.

I’ve been spending a lot of time away with friends and being out of the area, which helped a lot with getting closure.

Overall I’ve been doing well thank you.

The guys wife also found out in the interim.

Why does she want to fix things now, after you have signed the papers and are divorced? Makes no sense. She had any number of opportunities to try to convince you to fix things, but she only does it once you are both actually divorced.

Why do you think this is?

What did you say to her?
 
Why does she want to fix things now, after you have signed the papers and are divorced? Makes no sense. She had any number of opportunities to try to convince you to fix things, but she only does it once you are both actually divorced.

Why do you think this is?

What did you say to her?
Perhaps the teacher broke it off with her and now she suddenly realised she is alone.

I'm interested to know how the wife found out etc etc
 
What was your response to your ex?

How did his wife find out? And are there repercussions?
I told her we can’t go back, she made the choice.

They went to a guest house and one of the school kids parents saw them going there.

There will be, some of the main sponsors have set up a meeting with the body corporate to discuss the matter and to withdraw their funding to the school.

I used to work for one of them, who told me about it.
 
Why does she want to fix things now, after you have signed the papers and are divorced? Makes no sense. She had any number of opportunities to try to convince you to fix things, but she only does it once you are both actually divorced.

Why do you think this is?

What did you say to her?
Exactly, I told her she cheated, she immediately insisted on the divorce.

I can’t say forsure, but I think she realised too late what we/she had. And that I’m moving on without her. And that there’s another girl potentially (will take a break first) who is very attractive.

I told her we can’t go back. She knew what she was doing, she lied to my face and she has zero respect for me, herself and our marriage.
 
So, are you going to give her another chance? How'd the third party wife find out? Suppose the whole thing looking to blow up will make it harder for you to try patch things up.
I believe in second chances, but not for cheating. One of the kids parents saw them at a guest house.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X