Wife cheated

How can people be so brazen about cheating though?
What can we do? We’re not the genital police. We worry about our own genitals and let other people worry about theirs.
 
What can we do? We’re not the genital police. We worry about our own genitals and let other people worry about theirs.
How would you assume I'm asking you to do anything about it? Or anyone else?
It's a selfish act.
 
That sort of schit can bite you in the ass. Fsck him and his life. Who cares? Walking away from the situation is the only way to heal properly. Dude just needs to tend to his own wounds. If we go around trying to play the revenge card on every person that does us wrong in life, we will have very hateful lives. That's not a win.

Fsck 'em! Let them live in their immoral pitiful mess. They're pathetic and will more than likely die pathetic.

That's revenge enough.

If OP sees the csnt at spur with his family or something. Well, that's a different story ;)

Eat half your meal, take the leftovers, drop it in front of him and say, "Well I thought after you enjoyed fscking my wife you may want to eat my fscking dinner too.". And leave.
haha sounds like a great idea. The thing is we travel through town a lot and nobody ever sees him and his family out and about.

She would have obviously told him that I know as well by now.
 
Then he should have kept his dirty dong out of @James 77 wife . No mercy

Agreed, would be a waste to spend time on him though. He has a reputation for being all talk but runs away when there is a confrontation. If I went there to beat him up he wouldn't fight back.

The truth always has a way of coming out.
 
Also possible. If she does then she has her own life and way forward to figure out. Maybe it was even a 3some, guess we’ll never know the full details.

But. What if she doesn’t know at all.

That's a terrible picture to have stuck in my head. a threesome with those 2
 
It's best to let karma work its magic, no matter how long it takes, it eventually happens...

I'm watching it right now and absolutely gloating in it
I agree karma is a b*tch. It's inevitable
 
The situation was far too messed up to even hold a grudge, I could understand being utterly confused about it, but it was all so ridiculous that its not worth carrying any burden.
Im guessing that in a few years time you will think back about it and laugh about what a screwed up time it all was.

I agree, this was a confusing mess from the get-go. It feels like a year has passed.
 
No poisoning happening here. Been 12 years and I haven’t told her and don’t plan on telling her. The truth will come out eventually when she’s older and it will not come from me. On the day I will have my laugh about it. I can lie now and my daughter believes me until the truth eventually comes out and then she hates me as well? No ways am I going to do that. When the day comes I want her to confirm everything.

Poisoning a kid is a whole other can of worms. What I’m doing has nothing to do with poisoning, I’m merely letting her deal with her actions when the time comes. If I wanted to poison I’d be arranging a sit down for the truth to come out as we speak.

think before you make accusations.

I hear you and respect your decision to hold back on the truth.

My comment was more along the lines of saying something like this to the kid when the truth comes out:
“Your mother/father is human, we all make mistakes in our life because we aren’t perfect. We both love you very much and am so happy that you have grown up to be the best that you can be”

Or something to that effect if you know what I mean. When the “truth” comes out, it’s better for the kid to hear something positive and character building that something like “yeah, your mother/father did this and that and it’s disgusting, and that’s why things happened the way it did”.

But I do understand that everyone deals in things differently I suppose.
 
The realisation that the past 3 years have been nothing but a waste is the only way to sanity.
Once you accept that it was a failure and not worth topping over, you will be free.
I didn't follow the whole story and I've never been married. I bit a hard bullet in a similar tale though.
5 years wasted. Almost killed myself multiple times, spent weeks in ICU and high care wards.
Just not worth it.

Now I'm single for the past 10 years and I'm not going back. Fk it.
Edit: 10 years is a stretch. Call it about 7 years single.

I wouldn't say it was a waste. It ended terribly. But we had good times, and I have grown a lot since we got married. And even though this, I will continue growing. Hopefully, I can be there for someone in the future who's going through something similar.

But I understand what you are saying.
 
I wouldn't say it was a waste. It ended terribly. But we had good times, and I have grown a lot since we got married. And even though this, I will continue growing. Hopefully, I can be there for someone in the future who's going through something similar.

But I understand what you are saying.

why? what you want to do with more drama. You dodged a bullet and came out clean. Be selfish.
 
I hear you and respect your decision to hold back on the truth.

My comment was more along the lines of saying something like this to the kid when the truth comes out:
“Your mother/father is human, we all make mistakes in our life because we aren’t perfect. We both love you very much and am so happy that you have grown up to be the best that you can be”

Or something to that effect if you know what I mean. When the “truth” comes out, it’s better for the kid to hear something positive and character building that something like “yeah, your mother/father did this and that and it’s disgusting, and that’s why things happened the way it did”.

But I do understand that everyone deals in things differently I suppose.
That’s a given, I’m not going to be laughing while my daughters heart broken. She’s obviously get all the support she needs from me.

in the back of my mind though... I’d be laughing. Without going into the relationship, mom always makes herself out to be the cool perfect one. Making me out to be the bad guy because I actually have rules at home. She doesn’t deal with the tough parenting during those 2 weekends a month when our daughter is with her and just does fun times and making me out to be an unnecessary drill sergeant.

her time will come and I won’t have to do a damn thing for it to happen.
 
rape him... you gotta rape him. only way he learn.

go to it.
from here on , prison rules apply . Rape or be raped. Establish dominance or be the assh0le... literally.

images
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X