Will lockdown be over in time for Christmas?

Will lockdown be over for Christmas?

• Yes

Votes: 15 5.8%
  • No

Votes: 244 94.2%

• Total voters

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
Probably end Dec or start of Jan. I'd be surprised if they go earlier, but RSAnc...

edit. Booze ban for dec to "ease" hospitals? I would not be too surprised if they try that bs again having all knights come out of the wood work anecdotally defending it.

WAslayer

Executive Member
Lockdown, over..??

Wouldn't that be something..

Nah, come the first week, maybe second week of December, the extension will come yet it again, like it always does and a few short days before Christmas, we will have a family meeting and father will tell us that we are grounded, yet again..

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
There's too much money being made on masks, sanitizer, thermometers etc.

While it's still vaguely justifiable, it will continue. Also, the populace has become apathetic toward it, so with no real push back, it will continue.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Bwaahhahhahahahahahahahahahaha perhaps... Not this Christmas but one day possibly. There is no end in sight currently, they are still relying on the fact that people will get COVID, even with vaccines you could still get it. This is for the betterment of the people.

Lupus

Honorary Master
There's too much money being made on masks, sanitizer, thermometers etc.

While it's still vaguely justifiable, it will continue. Also, the populace has become apathetic toward it, so with no real push back, it will continue.
Actually a lot of places don't do thermometers anymore.

eg2505

Honorary Master
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

deep breath:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thestealth

Expert Member
Lockdown will stay but at a low alert level due to vaccines being rolled out. I hope there's no booze or exercise ban though.