Wireless Broadband In East London

DarshanN95

Hi there

Does anyone use Wireless Broadband in East London and have and recommendations or experiences with any companies?

With all the Cable being stolen and mobile data costing to much I really need internet for downloading and gaming.

Thanks for the help

Hemps

Executive Member
I have heard border internet supply and soon Breedenet will supply.......dont have any details for you though.

Last edited:

DarshanN95

Thanks for the reply man

Really great to see they have good experience with it, any chance you can ask how the gaming and or torrent/downloading side and youtube/streaming is? Personally i need the service just to be consistent or decent 24/7. But thanks anyway for the heads up

This ^^ They are not badly priced. Few guys at work use them where they can't get decent 3g or ADSL.

Dan C

Honorary Master
Thanks for the reply man

Really great to see they have good experience with it, any chance you can ask how the gaming and or torrent/downloading side and youtube/streaming is? Personally i need the service just to be consistent or decent 24/7. But thanks anyway for the heads up
I will ask tomorrow. They don't game, but I will see what sort of latency they get. Apparently youtube and likes are good.
They also have VOIP phones with the deal which works really well.

** Edit just ask one guy to do a test.. Latency to Cape Town was 69ms..but he said he got in the mid 40's before. Not as good as ADSL, but better than most 3G products.

Last edited: