Woolworths SA refuses to back down from supporting Pride Month

So you're basically saying companies shouldn't be allowed to engage in marketing. Excellent, that means no more spam, no more advertising on the internet or anywhere else. We can put up art around the urban landscape instead all the current corporate drek. Then at least conservatives can get back to their traditional role of having a fit about art and trying to censor it. That should make them very happy because they do like things to stay the same.
Do you actually pause to think about what you're saying before you do or is it just a reactionary fit in the vain hope of scoring some points like it's a great big imaginary game of checkers or something?

Preaching soapbox agendas and virtue signalling has nothing to do with marketing. Telling me of your support for "the latest thing" doesn't make your jumpers more comfy or make them keep me warmer in winter or cooler in sumer or how they are made from the best quality llama wool hand spun by Peruvian vigins. That's marketing. Supporting an agenda or cause is not. Advertising your support for a cause is all good and well for a charity or ngo because that is their purpose. It is not okay for a company selling overpriced food and rubbish chinese imports at inflated prices and quality claims.

Businesses should stay in their lane.
 
You laugh at the fact that women were denied a fair chance. Just asked you a direct question on why you find it funny?

And you claim you dont hate women.
He does not hate them..... he just wants them to be subservient to men who pretend to be woman.
 
You want big-boned, plus-size, curvy chickens?
Real chickens not these poor little squabs.

IEd2u0nVRe60_xK6vAU3sKG33xza8krPtcbcZNRTtt01WsVHtEQI_6kWfXzipg5po4EersqVBTzUECM-wkhADMagEIEC0Z-qN3JrZ3rgCmkO2Yf5iLmFvhXlEGaSiEv7pc92chNl9HakwHtXVCw5oJKm9VRvXVj0B4t8O6HVdtcK4yaXAnmKk1A23Kf-MC8jD6x1nnYenQM8QuLDbpWlfwBV0FBWogV0PVwwr393jSmm2JH-YSeQLfbw1OAZJnas_eedwmafAyEDuAI-3MbUlxxsu2lrEMBAQxS5PPL66x5dN7bBTuGvsoEHpjhBZ8sRhvy6sof-3sYoigKL9BBjXm2q0Zp186zktXYAhdveFOc728HwjiKHDsWiEJwlgKRqCpnON6Jb10HEV8WOwd5vC1wEsHV0EYJO1t_wkRkXEyFs1J3FB_uRkr2wer9-Xe1ZTFSz8EtCvp7_J9w3PWuW2ENi1bk0H9byH6w9w0xe6mgddHHhmMH5kfxDlUvLCSD2mjeTQ-BD1UGM9oBGy90dTfexO-Z5adIoObdLSZ4cTVtZN0hlDEWrOT51ov3D2SKI882mKblJj5-eG5ItEXI_QsZ3bOQHYgMzwOjEgYqGTsYVqF7flcjcfNUwbkbjfcnE2FUO5afhUTTjHYfxDIqMA0fOrlUV4vHLQibptcy8dmmTMvX0J8XEQMunSysifsqk_VwmqCi45PDxRp8Smf_T2NPtEWIDGmJJMgiYN9q50Ac5cJLI2nHUJr-JUvynlt_zx0TdnLL9G_Do6r2IVu-FDJOIthTYMP_I_Ij0CLz2OEJA-V5V034_P8xe_6_Cd508wBV6p1stwpfgei8KjuShzQ4xkzEuwiQqwLyb4-KQAKBDyTF4PSGyc0suTyNQI0DI_bC0ezPmNbBDFtKl0ygb35zY0B8B3ftob_6NJL9gHZiS8e7V4KcP9lNeBk9WrMgmgY5Umb2z16nMus31tEO0ADE7PLn-5IBQYL3fI8YLrlAt-nZjGE_hWa0TJjx0xLC5XjU9Tco1NgCTX8TxNS2nyBljjvV_=w678-h903-s-no
 
Im not the one opposed to sin, you are so how does this help you? Perhaps the question should be whether you seeing anything wrong with killing people? if you do then why have a blanket view on sin?

So using your logic, and flawed if I may say so, teaching a child killing is wrong is indoctrination? please you need to revisit the way you think about religion.

Perhaps this is the theme of your hate towards religion, but certainly waging a little war against all religions seems to be your preferred option in the absence of not being able to demonstrate that you a better person because of no religion.

You talk a lot of **** for a guy asked simple questions.

/"I obey all the 10 commandments and am free of sin"
/"Lol no, nobody is free from sin, lol"
/"How am I sinning?"
/"Everybody is a sinner lol"
 
Seems I triggered you and I can guess why, Emperor.

I'm just wondering why there is no black?

View attachment 1537811

What are my delusions/fantasies?

How am I triggered? Say you make fun of x and y.

I make fun of x, y AND Z, but you get offended by me pointing out how stupid Z is. We both agree X and Y is dumb, but me thinking Z is dumb as well is just going too far...

Now I'm a rabid anti-Z person but you're not a rabid anti-X or rabid anti-Y person? Do you not see the hypocrisy?
 
You talk a lot of **** for a guy asked simple questions.
If they are simple questions why do you fail to answer them yourself? this is not about me, you got my attention due to spreading putrid generalisations about religion being indoctrination.

/"I obey all the 10 commandments and am free of sin"
/"Lol no, nobody is free from sin, lol"

/"How am I sinning?"
/"Everybody is a sinner lol"
Clearly you took one religion and found a contradiction in what I stated, you making assumptions. Thats what happens when you put everyone in the same basket, how unffair would it be to label you a bigot? I say again you need help and you regurgitating your sadenned past in these forums.
 
If they are simple questions why do you fail to answer them yourself? this is not about me, you got my attention due to spreading putrid generalisations about religion being indoctrination.


Clearly you took one religion and found a contradiction in what I stated, you making assumptions. Thats what happens when you put everyone in the same basket, how unffair would it be to label you a bigot? I say again you need help and you regurgitating your sadenned past in these forums.

As I said, feel free to tell me the benefits of teaching kids about sin and redemption. Still waiting.

You can label me whatever you want, so long as you answer the easy questions.
 
As I said, feel free to tell me the benefits of teaching kids about sin and redemption. Still waiting.
So you just ignored me using the killing reference? wow
You can label me whatever you want, so long as you answer the easy questions.
I never labelled you, learn to distinguish between someone labelling you and someone asking rhetorically & bringing your attention to a gap in your flawed assessment of using one source of religion to assess my statements.
 
So you just ignored me using the killing reference? wow

I never labelled you, learn to distinguish between someone labelling you and someone asking rhetorically & bringing your attention to a gap in your flawed assessment of using one source of religion to assess my statements.
Just kiss and makeup already

the-last-of-us-bill-and-frank-kiss-hbo.jpg
 
So you just ignored me using the killing reference? wow

I never labelled you, learn to distinguish between someone labelling you and someone asking rhetorically & bringing your attention to a gap in your flawed assessment of using one source of religion to assess my statements.

And the other useless sins? I also do not need to tell you taking a life is a sin to tell you how bad it is.

Why not teach somebody things are bad without mentioning sin?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X