Xbox Project Scorpio specifications revealed

ajan

40 Radeon compute units at 1,172MHz

How will PCs even catch up at this point.

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
Agreed, the dx12 implementation in hardware is pretty smart I reckon.
Lessening CPU load will have a massive effect. Otherwise the CPU would have been a massive bottleneck.

Solitude

Executive Member
Another question is how long it will take before it reaches our shores. The XBox One S is only being released here now when it was already released in other countries in the beginning of August last year.

ponder

Honorary Master
Another question is how long it will take before it reaches our shores. The XBox One S is only being released here now when it was already released in other countries in the beginning of August last year.
Depends on production volumes & market segmentation, anything from Dec 2016 to Jul 2017 I reckon.

Reckon best guestimate is to look at xbox, 360 & one release dates relative to the US/EU market and work on that. UK reckons they will get it for xmas.

Last edited:

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Depends on production volumes & market segmentation, anything from Dec 2016 to Jul 2017 I reckon.

Reckon best guestimate is to look at xbox, 360 & one release dates relative to the US/EU market and work on that. UK reckons they will get it for xmas.
My guess is around 6 months after major country GA...

Dolby

Honorary Master
And with our recent and ongoing economic events ... R9,000?

Zoopy

Banned
i'm willing to bet R10k to R13k

I will be getting one for sure.
If it's that price I definitely won't. Xbox One hasn't had any good exclusives in a while and I've been eyeing all those awesome PS4 exclusives jealously. Might just make me switch over entirely.

lestoran

If it's that price I definitely won't. Xbox One hasn't had any good exclusives in a while and I've been eyeing all those awesome PS4 exclusives jealously. Might just make me switch over entirely.
Yeah but you get tons of games of gold (including XB360 ones) for a total of 4 games a month. Add to that the ridiculous specials you often see on CDKeys or from MS themselves..

As a result I have 10x more games on XB1 than PS4. Best to have both consoles if you can.

crackersa

Honorary Master
xbox will get the exclusives again only if they get market dominance....it was like that with the 360.