Xbox Series X / S


1646829418360.png

Metacritic's #1 Publisher of the Year. It is very rare for a publisher to average above 80 for its releases across a single calendar year. But how often does a company average above 85 ? Never ... until this year.
 
I see the PDP Talon remote is back in stock on Amazon.

Anyone want to participate in a bulk order to save on shipping? (obviously makes more sense if we're all close enough to not require local shipping)

I'm in Cape Town


586cf7900d50563b33f1465179bb9b43.jpg


PDP Gaming Remote Control: Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Xbox https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FCVG5DX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_RZ39QH7WZZCNYM13JRNG



5c7c56882509a3cd423a0cebe0d9e0b0.jpg


Each additional remote adds about 3 dollars to the shipping cost
 
Last edited:
Anyone else having an issue with launching games? Worked fine yesterday
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20220316_093047900.jpg
    PXL_20220316_093047900.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 35
It was generally well received. What didn’t you like about it?

Too cartoony I think and feels 'clunky'.

Nowhere near as smooth and seamless as God of War for instance (which I've just completed).

Maybe too much meaningless interaction in the first 5 minutes (look at this, turn that over, etc)....
 
Anyone here use a mechanical hard drive to store games on their series x/s and transfer back and forth? Is it feasible in terms of transfer times? I keep deleting and redownloading due to internal space constraints :crying:
 
Anyone here use a mechanical hard drive to store games on their series x/s and transfer back and forth? Is it feasible in terms of transfer times? I keep deleting and redownloading due to internal space constraints :crying:
I've been using an old USB 3 1.5TB I've carried over from my Xbox One S and it's not fast, but it's better then redownloading games. You can also play non enhanced games off of it.
 
I've been using an old USB 3 1.5TB I've carried over from my Xbox One S and it's not fast, but it's better then redownloading games. You can also play non enhanced games off of it.
Do you always keep it plugged in or remove it once you turn off the console?

Edit: Just BTW if anyone is looking, Onedayonly has vinyl skins for consoles today
 
Do you always keep it plugged in or remove it once you turn off the console?

Edit: Just BTW if anyone is looking, Onedayonly has vinyl skins for consoles today
it's been kept plugged in for like years now :-)
 
Anyone here use a mechanical hard drive to store games on their series x/s and transfer back and forth? Is it feasible in terms of transfer times? I keep deleting and redownloading due to internal space constraints :crying:
On a gigabit line it's quicker to download.

200 Mbps and below it's quicker to transfer...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X