Xbox Series X / S

Pity they don't have any enhancements :-( cause Syndicate actually was pretty good but I had to play it at 30fps, after finishing off Unity that was 60fps it was like a slap in the face

True, but you do get use to it.

Then again I did finish Origin back in my Series S days. Might be whole different story now that I been jamming on PS5/Series X.
 
True, but you do get use to it.

Then again I did finish Origin back in my Series S days. Might be whole different story now that I been jamming on PS5/Series X.
I did get used to it and did finish Syndicate.
 
Nice, got copies of Valhalla and Odyssey over the weekend. This will complete the set. Just need to find time to play it before 2025.
 
Any recommendations for getting over FPS controller dyslexia? Halo?

Pretty good start.

It was the first game to really get it right on console.

Assuming you start at Halo 1 in the MCC.

Halo 5 and Infinite are actually pretty hardcore with very sensitive controls default.

If you struggle just dip the sensitivity down and pump it up later as you get used to it.

All you need is a weekend of dedication and you’ll be over it.
 
Pretty good start.

It was the first game to really get it right on console.

Assuming you start at Halo 1 in the MCC.

Halo 5 and Infinite are actually pretty hardcore with very sensitive controls default.

If you struggle just dip the sensitivity down and pump it up later as you get used to it.

All you need is a weekend of dedication and you’ll be over it.
Cheers, i was thinking I should play through the MCC and then move on to GoW. Should be sorted after that.
 
Cheers, i was thinking I should play through the MCC and then move on to GoW. Should be sorted after that.
Gears of War will also be a good start for a third person shooter.

Just stick to it and you will get used to it.
 
Gears of War 5 is simple with controller. Made for it IMO.
FPS, not so much :)
 
Gears of War 5 is simple with controller. Made for it IMO.
FPS, not so much :)

And yet when you do the controller long enough FPS feels broken even with a mouse and keyboard.

It’s just a case of getting used to it.
 
My friends would ostracize me if i even mention Doom/Quake in the same sentence as console.
It's one of those titles I'll have to keep on PC alongside anything RTS. Although Halo wars isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
 
Still waiting for the Series S to be delivered, but should be today or tomorrow unless the useless muppets think up another excuse.

Looking at the download sizes I may need to start with a smaller indie game to get the most out of Wednesday's public holiday
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X