Xbox Series X / S

Freaking controller drift strikes again and the controller is out of warranty sigh
 
Freaking controller drift strikes again and the controller is out of warranty sigh
Always wonder how this happens, my OG Xbox One Day One controller is still chugging along fine and my 2 spares while my brother has gone through 8 controllers in 10 years.

I do game a fair bit, 10-15 hours a week when I have time. Elite 2 controllers seem a little worse as well from what I've heard
 
Always wonder how this happens, my OG Xbox One Day One controller is still chugging along fine and my 2 spares while my brother has gone through 8 controllers in 10 years.

I do game a fair bit, 10-15 hours a week when I have time. Elite 2 controllers seem a little worse as well from what I've heard
I think it's the 20 to 30 hours a week by wife does, I mean everyone else is at school or work.
I've had it on my white controller but that was just a quick fix, not had it on my blue or black but the green one, this would be the second.
My OG One S controller from like 4 years ago is still fine.
 
Always wonder how this happens, my OG Xbox One Day One controller is still chugging along fine and my 2 spares while my brother has gone through 8 controllers in 10 years.

I do game a fair bit, 10-15 hours a week when I have time. Elite 2 controllers seem a little worse as well from what I've heard

Luck of the draw.

Lifespan is only about 400 hours, after that you got a good one, less than 400 and yours where made on a Friday.
 
No, just the regular console. Don't have an urgent need for an extra controller just yet.

One issue. My monitor doesn't have audio output. Any suggestions on an adaptor for Bluetooth on the console itself?

I saw they had a bundle for 7700 then you can choose a bright green, blue or red controller to bundle with it. But most just get the console.

I'd recommend the xbox wireless headset in terms of value for money. But if you already have 1 for pc you can use any other headset that has a jack via the controller
 
Last edited:
I had to email for the 3 months Game Pass, awaiting their response

In the meantime I got that 1 month for R15

I'm on the Vodacom 300+300 GB package so bigger games will need to be done overnight. Right now have Hades downloading. If I hadn't already played both Ori's on the Switch they would have been first up

If your monitor supports VRR i would enable that as well as the 120fps mode in the settings menu on your xbox
 
I think it's the 20 to 30 hours a week by wife does, I mean everyone else is at school or work.
I've had it on my white controller but that was just a quick fix, not had it on my blue or black but the green one, this would be the second.
My OG One S controller from like 4 years ago is still fine.

I've been looking to get me one of these.

IMG_0188.jpg
 
Hades has downloaded. Just started F1 2021 with a mammoth download size. Managed to connect to the neighbours fibre connection so that will help in a big way.

I missed the Xbox One generation so keen to give Sunset Overdrive a go
 
Anyone know where I can find a purple controller cover? I've been looking around but most of them are on dodgy looking sites.
 

Like it, again dont know why Microsoft opt for the 2 tones. Its the same with the Camo red that we use on the Series S in the bedroom. Gave the white one that came with it to my brother when he bought my other Series S.

Edit: Also a pity we to have access to The lab to make our own :(

Would sooo order one like this for the Mrs:
1651065238935.png
 
Last edited:
So have Hades, F1 2021 and Sunset Overdrive downloaded with Psychonauts 2 downloading

Game Pass is like being the fat kid at the buffet. I need to take my plate and eat, then come back for seconds
:p it's such a freaking pleasure!

Got bored of Elden Ring/Diablo/Lost Ark/God of War the other night - fired up Forza Horizon 5 and Dirt 5 and jammed those for a couple of hours...itch scratched thanks to GP

:love:
 
Fifa 22 should be dropping on Game Pass tomorrow or Tuesday apparently. Battlefield 2042 to be joining as well

One last cash grab as it's still on special at the moment.
 
Hello all

I got 2 Xboxes. 1 mine and 1 the kid
Now both signed in with my game pass account

How can I do a share

Cos I started playing now and they also playing and doesn't allow me to play a game if they playing

So basically that Xbox needs to have its own account or some sort so the kids can do they own things but I also don't Want to pay for an extra account
 
Hello all

I got 2 Xboxes. 1 mine and 1 the kid
Now both signed in with my game pass account

How can I do a share

Cos I started playing now and they also playing and doesn't allow me to play a game if they playing

So basically that Xbox needs to have its own account or some sort so the kids can do they own things but I also don't Want to pay for an extra account
Microsoft is working on a family plan but it doesn’t exist just yet.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X