Lupus
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2006
- Messages
- 91,672
- Reaction score
- 62,259
Nah it's minecraftLemme guess you dropped the brightness?
Sidenote playing Kena upped the TV+PS5 to 440W so game type does play a role.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Nah it's minecraftLemme guess you dropped the brightness?
Sidenote playing Kena upped the TV+PS5 to 440W so game type does play a role.
So using 6.6w switched off in energy saving mode?Series S playing Diablo ll
View attachment 1302318
and off
View attachment 1302324
Edit Forgot the 40"TV and 5W mini PC is in there as well.
View attachment 1302336
TV & PC off
So series S use like 6W in energy saving mode
Edit:2 Power just came back so cant do same measurements on PS5 and Series X but gonna do it later just for interest sake.
Cross Gen works...
I've played against a friend who was on older Xbox one X, or did I get my wires crossed?
Ah you're talking about a sports ball game, yeah don't play those, thought it was in general.FIFA 21 was cross-gen playable if memory serves but EA kinda screwed everyone with FIFA 22
Nope
FIFA 22 is Now Free On PS4 And PS5 With Cross Platform Multiplayer Test Incoming
Some are asking is FIFA 22 crossplay and can you play between PS4 and PS5, and cross platform multiplayer is now active on PlayStation and Xboxwww.hitc.com
Random article but XB Series X|S can't play with Xbox One peeps

Eikona, I wants all of them......
Though Darth and Luke should both be Series X's
Electric Volt and Daystrike Camo are the best colorways20th Anniversary SE was feeling lonely so I got it a friend...
View attachment 1307126
Bloody hell this Electric Volt looks so good! Absolutely love it.
20th Anniversary SE was feeling lonely so I got it a friend...
View attachment 1307126
Bloody hell this Electric Volt looks so good! Absolutely love it.
Have had 2 of those, both failed within 6 months20th Anniversary SE was feeling lonely so I got it a friend...
View attachment 1307126
Bloody hell this Electric Volt looks so good! Absolutely love it.
Have had 2 of those, both failed within 6 months. That mouse pad is a common one
I've got 2 of them.

my son got the desk pad for his birthday from one of his cousins and didn't like it....I gratefully took it off his hands.Nice, I got my one in 2018 and soon after had to get my son one, though his is looking a little worse for wear. Nah just for some reason both those Volt ones failed within 6 months, so will need to take them to get repaired sometime, but been busy.You really shouldn't sit on them.....
my son got the desk pad for his birthday from one of his cousins and didn't like it....I gratefully took it off his hands.
I didn't even know about this and I've had the controller for monthsI just wanna borrow someone's 20th annivers so I can unlock the background![]()
Stick drift?Nice, I got my one in 2018 and soon after had to get my son one, though his is looking a little worse for wear. Nah just for some reason both those Volt ones failed within 6 months, so will need to take them to get repaired sometime, but been busy.
Nope they aren't :-( warranty only covers 1 year and yeah stick driftStick drift?
Aren't they still under warranty?