Xbox Series X / S

Series S playing Diablo ll

View attachment 1302318

and off

View attachment 1302324

Edit Forgot the 40"TV and 5W mini PC is in there as well.

View attachment 1302336
TV & PC off

So series S use like 6W in energy saving mode

Edit:2 Power just came back so cant do same measurements on PS5 and Series X but gonna do it later just for interest sake.
So using 6.6w switched off in energy saving mode?
I wonder how much the One S uses switched off in standby mode. I have the One S and Series S and always looking for ways to save on the darned electricity bill....
 
You really shouldn't sit on them.....

my son got the desk pad for his birthday from one of his cousins and didn't like it....I gratefully took it off his hands.
Nice, I got my one in 2018 and soon after had to get my son one, though his is looking a little worse for wear. Nah just for some reason both those Volt ones failed within 6 months, so will need to take them to get repaired sometime, but been busy.
 
Nice, I got my one in 2018 and soon after had to get my son one, though his is looking a little worse for wear. Nah just for some reason both those Volt ones failed within 6 months, so will need to take them to get repaired sometime, but been busy.
Stick drift?

Aren't they still under warranty?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X