Xbox Series X / S

AlphaJohn

Executive Member

will anybody here make use of this feature?
Erm you 1 page behind :p

I use to waaay back in the 360 days... since then internet made it easier to play against/with friends without the need to visit them or "park" in a hall with 100's other sweaty gamers.

Reactions: Yuu

mr_norris

Expert Member
Yeah but read up about what a pain it's to try get that.
You should be fine if you have an account with Nedbank, or if Nedbank don't have you on their systems at all. I think I'm my case there must have been some cross share info when I used 22/7 or whatever it's called. They pretty much told me I need an account to buy from the store. Useless.

The cherry on top is you need to FICA.

It's quite easy to see if you are a lucky one. If you can sign up, log in, and create a wallet, you are home free. I had issues at ever step.

• Sad

ld13

Honorary Master
Yeah but read up about what a pain it's to try get that.

As of late I am able to log into the app without getting any random errors, and that is saying something. It is advisable to go through the process via a browser or failing that, via the app, since they seem to have various levels of stability.

Buying it via avo also nets you R109.99 in avo credit that can be used towards your next purchase, or prepaid electricity/airtime etc...

You should be fine if you have an account with Nedbank, or if Nedbank don't have you on their systems at all. I think I'm my case there must have been some cross share info when I used 22/7 or whatever it's called. They pretty much told me I need an account to buy from the store. Useless.

Sounds like some uninformed pleb as they have no idea what they are on about. Initially, having a product with them caused me more issues than for the accounts I created for peeps without any Nedbank ties.

Last edited:

bar1

Expert Member
I see some Xbox pass games are also available on iOS/iPad . Is it possible to play them on mobile?

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
We got a Samsung TU7000 58" 4K TV for Xmas. Sadly its only HDMI 2.0 so no 120 fps.

I must say I'm surprise at how well the Series S upscales to 4K. It handles 60fps quite well and the extra size of the TV makes me wanna play in the living room now more than ever. For the 1st time I can also see what the fuss is on about HDR.

Did I mention this thing is huge? Coming from an old 1080P 42" its really odd to play on this monster. Love it.

Def would recommend for people on a budget.

Uploaded some racing screenshots here as MyBB doesn't allow for 4K images to be attached

Edit: Sidenote we still fighting over access (Gaming vs Movies) :)

Last edited: