Xbox Series X / S

That does suck, but even the Series X doesn't have access to some of them either, Diablo 3 being one of them.
Actually it should?

In backwards compatibility the S runs the base Xbox One code, the X runs the One X code...
 
Gratz

The nice thing about Series S is its low power consumption (40-60W). It sips power and can play for hours on the Series S & 40" Hisense with Mecer inverter. Series X on the other hand is not kind on da batteries.

Nope the series X is not light.
That's putting it mildly. It uses more than the TV and lights combined...
 
Quite pleased with my new Series S. Awesome loading times, game play and frame rate. Pity about the small 512GB of space. What were they thinking? Going to have to invest in extra external memory.
Also had a problem with game sharing and the Game Pass issue as we now have 3 xboxes in the house. Aparently, you cannot share on GamePass with a Series S and the previous One series? We solved it by getting an additional game pass and setting the new console as "make this my home/master xbox.
 
Quite pleased with my new Series S. Awesome loading times, game play and frame rate. Pity about the small 512GB of space. What were they thinking? Going to have to invest in extra external memory.
Also had a problem with game sharing and the Game Pass issue as we now have 3 xboxes in the house. Aparently, you cannot share on GamePass with a Series S and the previous One series? We solved it by getting an additional game pass and setting the new console as "make this my home/master xbox.

You can share with Series S. Problem is you can only share with 1 system.

My Series X is my home system and I log into the Series S so we can play my single GamePass's installed games on both.

There are talks of a family sharing option Like Office 365's family plan. Dont know when this will happen.
 
You can share with Series S. Problem is you can only share with 1 system.

My Series X is my home system and I log into the Series S so we can play my single GamePass's installed games on both.

There are talks of a family sharing option Like Office 365's family plan. Dont know when this will happen.
Ok, I see. Thanks.
 
Sounds like someone gonna have a very loooong weekend :(

And a long week. Ordered from Avo, first and last time. They say 3-7 working days for delivery, which is usually to accommodate getting stock from suppliers.

On 14/04 I get a notification from them that the package is ready to go. However, when I check with them as there has been no updates since, they tell me expected delivery on 26/04. They using the KZN floods as an excuse.

I fully understand the Easter weekend delayed it but I would expect it to be delivered Friday the latest, especially since it has been ready since 14th
 
And a long week. Ordered from Avo, first and last time. They say 3-7 working days for delivery, which is usually to accommodate getting stock from suppliers.

On 14/04 I get a notification from them that the package is ready to go. However, when I check with them as there has been no updates since, they tell me expected delivery on 26/04. They using the KZN floods as an excuse.

I fully understand the Easter weekend delayed it but I would expect it to be delivered Friday the latest, especially since it has been ready since 14th

That a real bummer.

I bought my S from Avo and it arrived within 2 days.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X