South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Yes it isGuys, is Forza up on Ultimate?
Might subscribe for a month or two if it is.
All first party games are on GP from day 1...Guys, is Forza up on Ultimate?
Might subscribe for a month or two if it is.
Good to knowAll first party games are on GP from day 1...
Good to know
Rethinking it, I'll do a year seeing as the Gold vouchers are still going for a few weeks.
OK you twisted my arm2 years (3 x 12 gold) = R1800 = 1 Game
Worth noting that Xbox Live Gold Memberships are being discontinued at retail in SA end of this month - https://www.egifts24.co.za/blog/4-xbox-live-gold-memberships-being-discontinued-on-31-october-2023
You'll still likely find the codes available from other markets, but they will become more scarce (and probably more expensive) as time passes, making the cheaper conversion more difficult.
mine end 24/12/2024
can we buy and extend but i guess gamepass wont extend
or does anyone know how it works
mine end 24/12/2024
can we buy and extend but i guess gamepass wont extend
or does anyone know how it works
mine end 24/12/2024
can we buy and extend but i guess gamepass wont extend
or does anyone know how it works
So would it work to buy the code now and then only once the subscription expire next year activate this to get the 3:2 value of the XBLG 12 month voucher? I wonder where I can check.If you have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription and redeem an Xbox Live Gold (or "Core") membership, it will only convert 3:1 (ie. 12 Months Gold/Core converts to only 4 Months Ultimate). But if your subscription ends, and then you redeem Gold/Core and then upgrade to Ultimate it's 3:2 (ie. 12 Months Gold/Core converts to 8 Months Ultimate).
In the Xbox FAQ it shows the ratio for both methods:
Xbox Support
support.xbox.com
So would it work to buy the code now and then only once the subscription expire next year activate this to get the 3:2 value of the XBLG 12 month voucher? I wonder where I can check.
Does anyone have a series s they plan to sell?
Isn't this a South African forum? Lol no I'm in South AfricaIf you are in Europe, yes.
South Africa? You guys have internet?Isn't this a South African forum? Lol no I'm in South Africa