Xbox Series X / S

Evil West and maybe another character in Diablo for me. :)
 
It only gets kakker.

Why this game is lauded so much I do not understand.

It was one of those “it gets better, keep playing games” that just got worse the further I went.

And it all looks like mud as well.
I also didn't finish it and I finish most games. Got frustrated with the gameplay and everything else couldn't keep me in the game.
 
I also didn't finish it and I finish most games. Got frustrated with the gameplay and everything else couldn't keep me in the game.

Thankfully the put the god mode and one shot kill options in there otherwise I never would have either.

I really don’t get any of the fuss over this game.
 
Thankfully the put the god mode and one shot kill options in there otherwise I never would have either.

I really don’t get any of the fuss over this game.
Unfortunately I played the game before they added those options. I wonder if I should try it again.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X