Your Raspberry Pi Projects

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Managed to get Mycroft AI going.

i.e. A DIY Alexa

Not quite on the same level in terms of polish, but not as bad as expected either. Can def see myself using this for home automation tasks.

PhireSide

Executive Member

i.e. A DIY Alexa

Not quite on the same level in terms of polish, but not as bad as expected either. Can def see myself using this for home automation tasks.
Good to see you back on here Mr. Xphere

K3NS31

Expert Member

i.e. A DIY Alexa

Have you tried any of the other Pi AI assistants? I've definitely heard of at least one other, although I don't remember the name.

Georgios

I setup Recalbox on my Pi yesterday. Linked both my PS3 controllers. Works like a charm. Able to play ps 1 games no problems. Temp according to the portal is around 75C. Not too bad.

SykomantiS

Expert Member
Pi noob here.
Just got my Pi4 4GB delivered- can someone kindly point me in the direction of a Kodi setup? I know basically nothing about Pi's.

SykomantiS

Expert Member
Thanks - didn't know that had replenished stock on the 4GB model
Yeah I have it on my wishlist to get notifications on when stock arrives, but that little feature seems broken at the moment. Logged in out of curiosity and saw they had stock.

Although- it says 4GB on the box- paranoid me will have to verify that somehow.

patrick123

Expert Member
Pi noob here.
Just got my Pi4 4GB delivered- can someone kindly point me in the direction of a Kodi setup? I know basically nothing about Pi's.
I assume that you received an SD card with it. This usually has the NOOBS bootup on it. This will then allow you to select the OS to install, there should be the OSMC option as MavChat suggested.