Join us now. It is free, and it takes less than 1 minute to register.
Register now
Subscribe to our daily newsletter. It is free, and it comes with many benefits.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 342

Thread: Afrihost Mobile Feedback

  1. #1

    Default Afrihost Mobile Feedback

    Hello world!

    Welcome to the new Afrihost Mobile Feedback thread! Just like the old one, please feel free to post any queries, complaints or feedback regarding your Afrihost Mobile package right here!

    Further, if you have any support related queries, please don't hesitate to start a new thread right here on the Afrihost Support Forum and we'll tackle it together.

    Lekker!
    "And that's why you always leave a note..."

  2. #2
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pietermaritzburg
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    I have 30MB remaining on my account but I cannot connect and yes my APN is set to Afrihost.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randux View Post
    I have 30MB remaining on my account but I cannot connect and yes my APN is set to Afrihost.
    You should be able to connect... Please PM me your username and I'll check.
    "And that's why you always leave a note..."

  4. #4
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pietermaritzburg
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AfriFella View Post
    You should be able to connect... Please PM me your username and I'll check.
    Done
    I told the promoter "I'm too big for your gig" Terabyte

  5. #5

    Default

    Loving the data and price

    Happy user for many many moons.

    Only complaint - when you go below your "Bonus data" into "regular data bundle" it dos not allow connections until I log a ticket to reset it. Otherwise happy customer here
    "Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum" - When you have their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow - TP

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberbob1979 View Post
    Loving the data and price

    Happy user for many many moons.

    Only complaint - when you go below your "Bonus data" into "regular data bundle" it dos not allow connections until I log a ticket to reset it. Otherwise happy customer here
    Hey cyberbob! Thanks for the awesome feedback! Weird issue though... When you say Promotional Data are you referring to Afrihost Plus?

    Happy to look into it, though. Please PM me your details.
    "And that's why you always leave a note..."

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Nuclear City
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi!

    Overall,I have been having a great time.Fast speed,with little to no hassles
    This weekend I have not been able to connect to the Afrihost Apn.I tried the sim in another phone,with the same results.

    Karism

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karism View Post
    Hi!

    Overall,I have been having a great time.Fast speed,with little to no hassles
    This weekend I have not been able to connect to the Afrihost Apn.I tried the sim in another phone,with the same results.

    Karism
    That's not good! Could you PM me the affected number quickly and I'll check what's going on.
    "Great Scott!"

  9. #9

    Default

    Capped with the clientzone showing 129MB left.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingha View Post
    Capped with the clientzone showing 129MB left.
    I can fix that for you. Please PM me your ClientZone username.
    "And that's why you always leave a note..."

  11. #11
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Yellow Iron Scrapyard
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Hi
    How do I do a sim swap on a mobile data package. Got an ipad and want use my mobile six package on it. Already received the nano sim.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostim View Post
    Hi
    How do I do a sim swap on a mobile data package. Got an ipad and want use my mobile six package on it. Already received the nano sim.
    Hi! Is your Mobile Data package on a sim card that we provided or is it your own sim card that we loaded the APN on?
    "Great Scott!"

  13. #13

    Default

    I've decided to test Afrihost Mobile. Went and got a pre-paid MTN sim and went through the process of getting it activated with Afrihost.
    The amount of data and airtime I had loaded to test was correct. But upon making my first phone, which lasted 15min12sec according to the Afrihost app, I was charged R22.80 (also according to the app).

    It doesn't seem like I'm being charged 79c per minute?

  14. #14
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Yellow Iron Scrapyard
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AfriGenie View Post
    Hi! Is your Mobile Data package on a sim card that we provided or is it your own sim card that we loaded the APN on?
    On a sim provided by afrihost.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

  15. #15
    Afrihost Representative AfriMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Rivonia, Johannesburg
    Posts
    14,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I've decided to test Afrihost Mobile. Went and got a pre-paid MTN sim and went through the process of getting it activated with Afrihost.
    The amount of data and airtime I had loaded to test was correct. But upon making my first phone, which lasted 15min12sec according to the Afrihost app, I was charged R22.80 (also according to the app).

    It doesn't seem like I'm being charged 79c per minute?
    Please dial *141*4*4#

    For some reason MTN does not always put clients automatically on the cheapest rate
    If AfriMan says it, it is so!

    If you asked an excellent question, please post on Answers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Afrihost Mobile Delivery Feedback Thread
    By Bond in forum Afrihost Mobile
    Replies: 1826
    Last Post: 22-02-2017, 10:04 AM
  2. Afrihost Mobile Feedback Thread
    By The_Unbeliever in forum Afrihost Mobile
    Replies: 6369
    Last Post: 09-02-2017, 08:21 AM
  3. Afrihost Alternatives Feedback
    By KalAl in forum ADSL and VDSL ISP Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-08-2015, 07:31 AM
  4. Afrihost Lack of IPC Feedback
    By Necuno in forum ADSL and VDSL ISP Discussions
    Replies: 237
    Last Post: 22-10-2014, 07:13 PM
  5. Afrihost feedback
    By supmansa in forum ADSL and VDSL ISP Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 07:34 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •