Cool Ideas Fixed 5G/4G Feedback Thread

I placed a order this morning and is not appearing on the ticket like usual do. So i asked few friends that order since Friday till now nothing i thought the problem was on my side only
 
I placed a order this morning and is not appearing on the ticket like usual do. So i asked few friends that order since Friday till now nothing i thought the problem was on my side only
Thanks this is probably relative to the new site, I've asked the Dev team.
 
The CI/Vodacom 5G 200GB FUP option for R199 has also disappeared. I hope that it's just an omission and not a permanent change. 😿😿😿

Screenshot_20260928-134951.png
 
Thanks this is probably relative to the new site, I've asked the Dev team.
Maybe a suggestion put the FUP in here? Or something to show differences in packages

Searched prices for my sister whose contract that is almost donw with MTN and this does not really help. Like if i never went and searched elsewhere i would not know the difference between these packages

1790599604269.png
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X