- Joined
- Jan 11, 2016
- Messages
- 16,461
- Reaction score
- 5,743
Hi, Can you elaborate a bit?Anyone noticed that cool ideas system can't take new orders anymore
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Hi, Can you elaborate a bit?Anyone noticed that cool ideas system can't take new orders anymore
Thanks this is probably relative to the new site, I've asked the Dev team.I placed a order this morning and is not appearing on the ticket like usual do. So i asked few friends that order since Friday till now nothing i thought the problem was on my side only
VC is changing commercial terms so I dont think its an option going forwardThe CI/Vodacom 5G 200GB FUP option for R199 has also disappeared. I hope that it's just an omission and not a permanent change.
View attachment 1940842
Maybe a suggestion put the FUP in here? Or something to show differences in packagesThanks this is probably relative to the new site, I've asked the Dev team.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will relayMaybe a suggestion put the FUP in here? Or something to show differences in packages
Searched prices for my sister whose contract that is almost donw with MTN and this does not really help. Like if i never went and searched elsewhere i would not know the difference between these packages
View attachment 1940858


This is the second time this has happened recently. Do you know if any changes are being made to prevent the CGNAT issue from happening again? Just curious if there’s a more permanent fix being worked on.HI all, yes there was an issue with CGNAT, and should be restoring
Apologies for the disruption
Hi there, yes we have been planning a upgrade on the CGNAT side of things. Just no timeline as yet unfortunately. In the worksThis is the second time this has happened recently. Do you know if any changes are being made to prevent the CGNAT issue from happening again? Just curious if there’s a more permanent fix being worked on.![]()