2020 TakeAlot Voucher Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

enerdude

Expert Member
New code: tryme14. New joiners. R450 min spend. R150 off

I see this comes from the mr D app. The expiry is 31 Mar 2020 or first 1500 redemptions whichever comes first.

I think we all know it will effectively expire before that date though because of the redemptions LOL

Swa

Honorary Master
I see this comes from the mr D app. The expiry is 31 Mar 2020 or first 1500 redemptions whichever comes first.

I think we all know it will effectively expire before that date though because of the redemptions LOL
Because 150 people used it 10 times.

Vk007

lol I got caught, they black listed my card and they are not accepting any payments from that particular card lol …. only made 2 orders :cautious::cautious:

Attachments

• tal.jpg
    tal.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 177

Totempole

Expert Member
lol I got caught, they black listed my card and they are not accepting any payments from that particular card lol …. only made 2 orders :cautious::cautious:

You must've had a pretty good excuse to get an apology out of them. Did they actually reverse the decision and issue you a new code, or are they sticking to their guns?

Vk007

How many orders did you make in total for them to deem it fraudulent?
well generally I make an order or two when ever there is a code out and there is something I feel I need ….this time I have only made 2 orders on different email accounts but the same delivery address ..I think they have linked it to previous orders as well because they have now sent me a response saying that they have found multiple accounts linked to my IP address.

Vk007

You must've had a pretty good excuse to get an apology out of them. Did they actually reverse the decision and issue you a new code, or are they sticking to their guns?
nope , they have not given me a new code rather they have apparently cancelled any accounts that have been made from my ip address, they have cancelled a lot of my orders time and time again recently, so I guess they have been monitoring my accounts and have now finally blacklisted me ..haha... haven't even received orders lately .. I make the accounts ..make the order , then they cancel the order but take payment ...this problem resulted from me asking why my order was cancelled and why my refund was taking so long..(still haven't received one of the refunds)

Vk007

on the plus side ...TRYME07 is still active :ROFL::ROFL: used it this morning for my 3rd order and realised my card was blocked because they did not accept payment :cautious:

Totempole

Expert Member
nope , they have not given me a new code rather they have apparently cancelled any accounts that have been made from my ip address, they have cancelled a lot of my orders time and time again recently, so I guess they have been monitoring my accounts and have now finally blacklisted me ..haha... haven't even received orders lately .. I make the accounts ..make the order , then they cancel the order but take payment ...this problem resulted from me asking why my order was cancelled and why my refund was taking so long..(still haven't received one of the refunds)

Another reason it's great to have dynamic IP's. :cool:

People think I'm crazy because I dislike the idea of being stuck with the same IP address as I would be on Vumatel Fibre.

Perhaps not the most legitimate of reasons, :whistling: but why should I pay a premium for internet that's so restrictive?

Status
Not open for further replies.