2020 TakeAlot Voucher Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swa

Honorary Master
Greetings my good people. I would like to know if it is possible to make multiple accounts with the Mr. Delivery food app all under the same phone number to redeem first-order vouchers, just like we all do with Takealot. This might seem off-topic but since the two companies are related I figured my question would be appropriate in this thread. Thank you.
People create TAL accounts under different emails not phone numbers. So if that's what you're using then no.

biometrics

Honorary Master
Got a R150 off R450 in my spam folder sent to an account that has never ordered.

bar1

Expert Member
I have been trying to buy something from takealot for a few days now and unable to.
Getting transaction declined ,and it's not going through to the online secure page.
I confirmed, online secure is enabled on my card.
Does anyone else have this issue?

Swa

Honorary Master
I have been trying to buy something from takealot for a few days now and unable to.
Getting transaction declined ,and it's not going through to the online secure page.
I confirmed, online secure is enabled on my card.
Does anyone else have this issue?
Pay your card account.

bar1

Expert Member
Maybe i should open a new thread about it....but also last year.
Everything was working 100% on my credit card , except zapper!
I logged calls with zapper and the bank, but no one could fix the issue and of course zapper blamed the bank and vice versa.
I then decided to stop using zapper but the issue has been resolved after i upgraded my account and got a new card.

I have a feeling it's the same story now...but anyway, sorry for going off topic.

Reactions: m3z

Wasabee!

Executive Member
Maybe i should open a new thread about it....but also last year.
Everything was working 100% on my credit card , except zapper!
I logged calls with zapper and the bank, but no one could fix the issue and of course zapper blamed the bank and vice versa.
I then decided to stop using zapper but the issue has been resolved after i upgraded my account and got a new card.

I have a feeling it's the same story now...but anyway, sorry for going off topic.
If you post your card details here we can try and test maybe it's your internet connection.

Dr Abu
Head of Credit Card Inquiries

Status
Not open for further replies.