Flying past my Astra !!!
flyciti3.jpg

But like most other VWs that did that
flyciti4.jpg

It was on the back of a towtruck :p
flyciti5.jpg

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
Dude... you ridicule VW when you drive a Slopel yourself? So much for credibility. ;)

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Dude... you ridicule VW when you drive a Slopel yourself? So much for credibility. ;)

Ofcourse I do ;)

Opel is not only Germany's oldest automaker it is also way better than VW - and now with they backing of the Russians they <borrat accent> will crush VAGs like bad traitor dog of mother Russia </borrat accent>

:D

albert123

Expert Member
Company Rep
just shows how slow ur astra is, if a towtruck can fly past you with a car on the back!

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
just shows how slow ur astra is, if a towtruck can fly past you with a car on the back!

:cool: I'd rather push my Astra in reverse than have it towed like a VW.
Seriously though, I was passing the truck while my wife recorded the clip.

Stokstert

Executive Member
And you could still concentrate on the traffic taking that lot of photos? You must have one of the most modern cars fitted with an autopilot, otherwise you are a reckless driver. ;)

No handling of cell phone while driving is the law if I remember correctly. :confused:

I herewith apologise for calling Rouxenator a reckless driver and retract above statement. Pardon me for not reading the small print that your wife was taking the photos in one of your previous posts.

Last edited:

albert123

Expert Member
Company Rep
And you could still concentrate on the traffic taking that lot of photos? You must have one of the most modern cars fitted with an autopilot, otherwise you are a reckless driver. ;)

No handling of cell phone while driving is the law if I remember correctly. :confused:

5 bucks says you drive a toyota or work at a financial institution, 10 bucks says you do both...

Crowley

Executive Member

erm...

Stokstert

Executive Member
5 bucks says you drive a toyota or work at a financial institution, 10 bucks says you do both...

You owe me 10 bucks. I never worked for a financial institution or have owned a Toyota and never will in my short remaining life. My three VWs will outlast me by far. :p

KSINGH

Executive Member
:cool: I'd rather push my Astra in reverse than have it towed like a VW.

why would you(anyone) take photos of a tow-truck hauling a golf around?

Nicky_G

I drove a Astra. Sold it 2 years ago. Still think about it till today.