A long story perhaps, but one I need some good, solid advice on...

Awesome news my man. Hopefully things will get better and tbh I hope those two go to rehab one day.
 
Awesome news my man. Hopefully things will get better and tbh I hope those two go to rehab one day.

Of course it would be ideal, but to be honest they are so far gone I would be very surprised if it did indeed happen. But anything is possible. Time will tell, for sure. Cheers.
 
Hey Strusbob. Don't take stuff on the internet to heart. You're doing a good thing , a thing that comes naturally to you and that's what counts.
 
Hey Strusbob. Don't take stuff on the internet to heart. You're doing a good thing , a thing that comes naturally to you and that's what counts.

Thanks mate, kind words indeed. As for the internet and all the 'friendlies' out there: I guess it's a bit too much to ask to have your bread buttered on both sides. I could've done without it to be honest with you, but it is what it is. It's unrealistic to expect sympathy or support from those that have had none to begin with.

Anyway, thanks for being kind. It is needed right now more than anything else. Peace.
 
I wish I had more knowledge on the subject to help you strusbob. :( All I can do is wish you everything of the best and hope that it all works out for you.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X