About Afrihost web hosting

Ephreal

I don't recommend afrihost for hosting. Terrible service

I think that's a little unfair. The truth is Afrihost is one of the biggest hosting providers in the country, as in top 2 or 3. We definitely offer a great service. We may have some problems or complaints, from time to time, but so does every company. We do our absolute best to resolve every issue to their best of our ability :(
I have tried every means they offer to get support and no one replies to me. I log in to work on my website in website builder and it comes up with (the license for website builder has expired and administration must renew it). What is that? I received no notification about it and now I can't work on my site for the past 2 days. My account is up to date. You don't have to ask for payment but I must beg for support!

And my tickets for this query disappear as well.
I should have read reviews properly before going with you guys. And before I came across this problem yesterday I had also sent multiple requests for someone to assist me in buying wireless WiFi. And still no one has. Been two weeks. Won't even bother now. I don't recommend afrihost

eehellfire

Honorary Master
I think that's a little unfair. The truth is Afrihost is one of the biggest hosting providers in the country, as in top 2 or 3. We definitely offer a great service. We may have some problems or complaints, from time to time, but so does every company. We do our absolute best to resolve every issue to their best of our ability :(
I am currently getting horrendous advice over WhatsApp from one of your consultants...
Very frustrating

AfriMan

Afrihost Representative
Company Rep
I don't recommend afrihost for hosting. Terrible service

I have tried every means they offer to get support and no one replies to me. I log in to work on my website in website builder and it comes up with (the license for website builder has expired and administration must renew it). What is that? I received no notification about it and now I can't work on my site for the past 2 days. My account is up to date. You don't have to ask for payment but I must beg for support!

And my tickets for this query disappear as well.
I should have read reviews properly before going with you guys. And before I came across this problem yesterday I had also sent multiple requests for someone to assist me in buying wireless WiFi. And still no one has. Been two weeks. Won't even bother now. I don't recommend afrihost
I am sorry about that. It sounds like the tickets are being escalated and then the become hidden becuase it's a restricted queue. The ticket would be open still and you can still use that reference.

Happy to follow that up for you if you can PM the reference to me.

AfriMan

Afrihost Representative
Company Rep
I am currently getting horrendous advice over WhatsApp from one of your consultants...
Very frustrating
Got your PM and I have replied. If you follow the steps I've given you, we can sort this out quickly.

Jade @ ZA Domains

ZA Domains representative
Company Rep
Afrihost do windows hosting? As I know they only support linux platform. Have you try to reach their sales team? Or you can find other hosting provider in Europe or US. You can find many and better option. Like me, I host my site with European provider, it is hostforlife.eu. They offer windows hosting. So far so good and their pricing are also good.
We also offer Windows Hosting which includes traditional ASP.net from version 2 up to the latest 4.7
Classic asp with 32 bit support
A bunch of third party components such as aspjpeg, aspupload etc
.Net Core v 3
MySQL Databases + MSSql databases
Redundant DNS servers
SolidCP Web hosting control panel
All servers run SSD, and our web servers run m.2 SSD
SmarterMail Enterprise Mail Server Software
Pricing with databases starts at R19 per month

Cyprio

i virtual host ALL my domains MySQL Databases + MSSql overseas in UK.....cheaper way way better support

Last edited: