Adobe CS4 here

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Huh???

Jeez... this is becoming ridiculous! :|

How many versions do we need? And what new updates can seriously justify this?

um, that article sounds like an advert... not a review or announcement.

medicnick83

Paramedic
Not worth paying for... just buy CS and update that version, good enough if you ask me.

Dohc-WP

Expert Member
probably 2 more added features :rolleyes: and R1000 more on the price ! cs2 is good enuf for me for now

killadoob

Honorary Master
Havoc if it uses x64 the way it should be used then i would imagine the speed increase would be rather large.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Fsck me.. and I just got my copy of CS3 back up and runnning...

Piesang

Executive Member
The full range of Adobe CS4 products available for pre-order at Shop and Ship Online.

I'm not exactly sure what the rules are regarding this on the MYADSL forum but I think you should contact RPM first before you start adivertising your business on here. FOR FREE!!!!

killadoob

Honorary Master
16k for adobe cs4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bwhahahahaha

/Loads up usenext, gets nzb, loads up grabit, downloads cs 4 for 100 bucks!!!!!

Eyenstyn

I have come across a lot of websites that do exactly the samethings that photoshop does. Paint.Net is ms answer to adobe's ps, and its free.

Also with flex 3 people can use the capabilities of Flash actionscript without having to buy Flash CS3.

CS 4 is a nice to have but its a ridiculous money making scheme.

charlie_82

Expert Member
I have come across a lot of websites that do exactly the samethings that photoshop does. Paint.Net is ms answer to adobe's ps, and its free.

Also with flex 3 people can use the capabilities of Flash actionscript without having to buy Flash CS3.

CS 4 is a nice to have but its a ridiculous money making scheme.

Ehhhh... no...
I haven't tried the new Paint but I'm pretty sure it can't be compared to Photoshop....

detritus

Paint.Net is ms answer to adobe's ps, and its free.

Ehhhh... no...
I haven't tried the new Paint but I'm pretty sure it can't be compared to Photoshop....

Also, unless something has changed, MS has nothing to do with Paint.NET other than that they developed the .NET framework upon it is written.

Paint.NET can't be compared to Photoshop, but it does everything I need, and does it pretty well.