Afrihost helpdesk

migraineboy

Hi

Anyone else experiencing this issue:

Phone the helpdesk on 011-6127200 and then all agents are busy. I then go into a queue. Number 6 at that point. Drop to number 3 and then back up to number 9.

I'm not sure if the queuing system is working problem.

Any ideas?

AfriGenie

Afrihost
Company Rep
Hi

Anyone else experiencing this issue:

Phone the helpdesk on 011-6127200 and then all agents are busy. I then go into a queue. Number 6 at that point. Drop to number 3 and then back up to number 9.

I'm not sure if the queuing system is working problem.

Any ideas?
That's pretty strange... That should definitely not be happening. Is there anything that I can help with?

migraineboy

That's pretty strange... That should definitely not be happening. Is there anything that I can help with?
It’s fine for now. My call has been escalated to Telkom. Will shout if I don’t come right, thanks.

Btw, this has happened to me before.

Venomous

Honorary Master
I had the same so I logged in on clientzone.
Select live chat.
Then at the top of the chatbox I select an option(tried all of then after 1st failure) and then suddenly "oh all the support staff are not avail" but they were there when selecting the dept to contact.

So eventually I accepted the live chat offer of sending an email.

Aka192

I cant connect to the internet, and i cant get through to an agent! Somebody help?

AfriFella

Afrihost
Company Rep
I cant connect to the internet, and i cant get through to an agent! Somebody help?
I've just replied to the other thread where you were chatting to LaraC. ;) Feel free to drop me a PM and I'll take a look.

migraineboy

Just happened again (1/12/17) - 9h04 - went from number 1 to number 25 - hold time 20 minutes