Afrihost International down?

careful what you guys say in this thread, might be accused of sabotaging Afrihost ;)
 
OMFG YOU PEOPLE ARE SO OUT OF ORDER INNIT!
THERE ARE KIDS IN AFRICA YO, YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A PC SO EH :P

:ninja:
 
Sorry dude, I panicked! It's like the bad old days of 1996 all over again. Does anyone know if any BBS are still active? Say it ain't so!
LOL, well BBS's are pretty much FTP topsites. :ninja:

An earthquake in Haiti and hundreds of thousands of people are left dead and injured. A lack of food and water causes huge health issues and gangs of heartless individuals appear and roam the streets taking full advantage of the weak and the helpless... or reporters as we call them.
 
This sucks balls! I have nothing to do, can't do my work. I might have to go out there... you know? The real world! *gulp*
 
Somewhere in a dingy Bellville office on the outskirts of CT, a cleaning lady has unplugged teh_whole_internets to vacuum behind a desk. :(

Just when my damned dodgy line has got sync too... (A joyous occasion.)
 
The double headshot better count when I get back on MW2

:mad ninja:
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X