Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread Part 2

Think we are in the same estate with the manager updates, but yes all of us on AH don't have access but everything else is fine.
Same with me, phone, email and Whatsapp whole day but nothing fixed.
And @Afrigirl I have tried all the ports on the ONT, new cables and restarting everything did not work. All was fine on Tuesday before the area issue.
The active service is on the ONT's Port 1.
A possible reason for us to read port status as down, could be that there is nothing that is currently plugged in
 
The active service is on the ONT's Port 1.
A possible reason for us to read port status as down, could be that there is nothing that is currently plugged in
No, I put it back into port 1.
I answered the question I was asked to check the other ports also yesterday before I was asked to do it again.
Everything is plugged back into like it was on Tuesday before the issue started. So it is plugged into ONT 1 and it is not my hardware that is at fault.
 
@Afrigirl - I have the same issue. There was an Openserve outage in Centurion from Tuesday, fixed on Thursday morning. Everyone in the estate on Openserve has had their service restored, but everyone on Afrihost with Openserve is still down (4 people, confirmed by the estate manager). I've been on support calls with AH the whole day yesterday, and people just keep escalating it to Openserve. Surely it's not openserve if the line syncs and everyone except AH clients has full service? Please assist 190ATK081026 / WZJ-156-51835
Hi.

Your ticket has been moved to the scheduling team.

"Cust Feedback A dispatch work order has been created for our field team to attend. Estimated time of repair (ETR) is dependent on the current workload in the area. 09/10/2026 09:30"
 
Hi.

Your ticket has been moved to the scheduling team.

"Cust Feedback A dispatch work order has been created for our field team to attend. Estimated time of repair (ETR) is dependent on the current workload in the area. 09/10/2026 09:30"
Hi @Afrigirl - will the same work order / fix work for all AH clients in the state? Or should I also keep following up until I get a work order for my own reference?
 
Hi @Afrigirl - will the same work order / fix work for all AH clients in the state? Or should I also keep following up until I get a work order for my own reference?
Hi.

The work order was created for the Openserve reference you shared earlier.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X