Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread

User52

Would somebody here be able to pick my line up and get it running on Afrihost. We sent through cancellation for our old ISP (Supersonic) last month, and it has now been disconnected as of last night. @AfriNatic, could you help us, as we are struggling here with no net?

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Would somebody here be able to pick my line up and get it running on Afrihost. We sent through cancellation for our old ISP (Supersonic) last month, and it has now been disconnected as of last night. @AfriNatic, could you help us, as we are struggling here with no net?

Sure drop me a pm with your email let me have a look for you.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Hi @AfriNatic - popped you a msg. Just needing some help with a reset please, whatsapp support is down. Thanks.

Hi,

Got your message. Replied.

Apologies for the delays. We are experiencing an usually high support requests on Whatsapp, Call backs and Email support and our support staff is working through all the requests.

bradza

Hi,

Got your message. Replied.

Apologies for the delays. We are experiencing an usually high support requests on Whatsapp, Call backs and Email support and our support staff is working through all the requests.
Thanks, replied.

Yeah as mentioned, still getting 20/3 international and 20/20 local but guess it's some international issues/routings. Will just have to wait. As for my 20kb/s seems its Windows, just in case any others experiencing issues with extremely slow connection but other PC's around you doing fine. Microsoft doing what it does best.

Thanks AfriNatic.

MidnightZA

Expert Member
1638468829373.png

Is this normal? I've been noticing a lag when pages load recently after a power outage.
It looks like something is up with my router

vavyn

Are there any issues with TTConnect? Having packet loss and slower speed. Didn't see any announcement on the network page.
1638536637376.png
12416392821.png