Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread

Fjorko

Expert Member
Ja look - its up and running, but like cavedog explained - i have about 7 days after the 31st to get the line migrated to AH - so I hope they grab it quickly - I will keep on top of them about that however.

AfriFella

Afrihost
Company Rep
Ja look - its up and running, but like cavedog explained - i have about 7 days after the 31st to get the line migrated to AH - so I hope they grab it quickly - I will keep on top of them about that however.
Please drop me a PM so I can assist with the migration.

Vernon

Expert Member
Afrihost just can't seem to grasp that in my case their Fibre Ops team need to create the data package from Vuma side and connect it to my Fibre line.

They've attempted twice up to now with the line migration.

And according to them: "Great news! Your Fibre Line is now active".

No, it is Not. And I've just confirmed this when I requested a call back.

This is from my VUMA account details:

So we sit and wait....
Maybe one day, hopefully still this month. lol

wingnut771

Executive Member
Afrihost just can't seem to grasp that in my case their Fibre Ops team need to create the data package from Vuma side and connect it to my Fibre line.

So we sit and wait....
have you given them your object no.?

wingnut771

Executive Member
@AfriFella: still got the russian roulette problem, start download, slow, stop download, retry, slow, stop, retry slow, stop retry full speed, so i'm throwing in the towel. i've cancelled in clientzone, please release my line asap.

STORMERSFAN

So we sit and wait....
@brenarmstrong pls get involved here.. Must be something that can be done?

lowriderza

Expert Member
Don't kill me I just want to give feedback and it's NOT bad :eek:

We sometimes give @rpm crap for all the AH articles and @AfriFella and his colleagues gets a lot of flak. But for myself at least I had a good experience.

The day I read on here about Afrihost Pure Fibre I informed one of my clients (already a AH 100/100 Fibre client) about this new product. He works from home but needs superfast remote access. He's also an avid gamer. Long story short after the upgrade his Fibre Connection (which was perfect) has all the new goodies and he pays R500 per month less. I also had zero issues migrating them to exchange online. So guess who scored a ton of brownie points? :coffee:

freeek

Expert Member
@AfriFella: still got the russian roulette problem, start download, slow, stop download, retry, slow, stop, retry slow, stop retry full speed, so i'm throwing in the towel. i've cancelled in clientzone, please release my line asap.
I seem to be experiencing similar issues ... my issues only started this weekend.

AfriMan

Afrihost Representative
Company Rep

So we sit and wait....
I am sure we can get this resolved. I've got your details - let me get our top people involved :(