Altcointrader auto trade

AMG133

Expert Member
Hello everyone, for 3 months now I have been trading Altco-Intrader with a bot, I can’t imagine how to work without it. Software description copy-paste

We are a team of WEB developers. Recent months have been actively developing an application for trading cryptocurrency on various exchanges.

We set a goal to make a fast, convenient and safe application to use, which traders will use.

What we have achieved at the moment:

We created a PC application for Mac and Windows, which completely processes all requests directly from the exchanges. All data and API keys are stored and processed locally on the computer, which ensures data and coin security.
Developed a basic interface with a full range of components for trade.
Implemented a stable operation of the application, even in when the market starts to storm heavily. Information from the exchanges enters the application instantly and commands are processed without failures.
The application supports work simultaneously with an unlimited number of accounts. You can connect multiple accounts of one exchange with instant switching between them.

More about the features that are already implemented:

Binance, Bitfinex, CryptoBridge DEX support, Altcointrader (in Poloniex, Bittrex, HitBTC, BitMEX process)
Market and Limit Orders
Candle chart with a set of tools for analysis
Order book with the amount of glasses, recent deals
Table of open transactions, history and balance sheet section
Ability to work without connecting API keys (for analyzing prices and charts)

In developing:

Connect new exchanges
Stop loss orders (and other types of orders)
Margin Trading
Display orders on the chart

version 0.1.1

Project site - https://onexbit.com

Chat in Telegram - https://t.me/oneexbit

A small video with the application:

Screenshots:
2019-01-16_11-41-20.png.f15255453337f35a918de558b501d3d6.png

2019-01-16_11-41-55.png.e106150e66dd74e7c1a57189d094fe47.png

Jongi

Expert Member
I set up, as I test, write it off. There are no analogs anyway, on altcointrader you will not find anything for trading

John Tempus

No idea who wrote the software nor any idea of the sourcecode yet you want to have users install the app and login with their accounts in order to trade.

Seems like a badger move for anyone with half a brain dealing with crypto not to stick their heads into. For all we know you might have code in there that you could activate once you hit critical mass of users.

Bad idea, do not use these types of closed source software with crypto trading exchange apis, EVER.

ps. This might be a legit well intentioned for profit longterm project but there has been MANY MANY projects just as legit looking and functioning as this exact presentation since 2011 and I can count on more than 10 fingers how many of them straight up robbed users.

The most common way is to position yourself and essentially controlling a botnet of accounts that could dump down into low volume coins emptying your pocket and adding tons of value to the controller.

So if someone provide closed source project like this they will usually state "they cant withdraw your funds" as a counter argument to it being legit but there is more to essentially controlling a botnet to be able to access your balance by trading it downwards/sideways/wherever when they might decide it is time to strike.

Last edited: