Android app bargains thread.

Park@82

Honorary Master
As per title, post apps that you see on special price/ promos/ or just cheaper than usually. :)

Please check the date of the posts...

Last edited:

akescpt

Honorary Master
get usually has some awesome apps for free..their gold apps if i remember correctly..

Elimentals

Honorary Master
Been wanting to buy World of Goo :D gonna grab it quick.
OMW

Dont tell me you missed out on the humble bundle last month, you could have gotten it for free by just paying $6 for 3 other games.

Anyway, lucky basterd I paid full price for it when it came out :)

GforceD

Executive Member

Park@82

Honorary Master
Dont tell me you missed out on the humble bundle last month, you could have gotten it for free by just paying $6 for 3 other games.
yeah I recall something like that but the other apps did not interest me. The rand dollar makes things even better, just now got 5 apps that I wanted for under R20. :D

Mouse

Expert Member
I had a look at that site via the PC using Tor.
The site thought I was in America and so it showed me the music, movies and books on offer as well (all not available in SA of course)
I wondered what would happen if I bought music from there and then tried to download it on the phone while not on Tor.
Has anyone tried this?

rodga

Executive Member
I had a look at that site via the PC using Tor.
The site thought I was in America and so it showed me the music, movies and books on offer as well (all not available in SA of course)
I wondered what would happen if I bought music from there and then tried to download it on the phone while not on Tor.
Has anyone tried this?
I used tor on the getjar app
but i cant seem to get working again...

edit: app i used was orbot

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but Samsung app store has Dead Space and Bejewelled for free.

Syphonx

Expert Member
Call of Duty has been added to the special

EDIT: Sorry, meant Modern Combat 3

Last edited: