Android Useful Apps

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
https://www.notion.so/ is awesome on PC. But it's Android App I just can't recommend.

Google Keep is excellent. Simple. Fast. Does exactly what it is designed to do.
For Windows users, Microsoft To-do is killer though. Very nice desktop app with a cleaner design that doesn't involve sticky notes. Also 100% free.

AlexFl

Hi there. I'm using a dual sim Xiaomi Mi-Max2. Personal & work sim cards. Can anyone here recommend an app/setting to automatically divert after-hour work calls to voicemail? I'd still like the WhatsApp Business to work. Hence not deactivate data, etc - only to divert calls... Thanks in advance

saor

Honorary Master
Can't find the 'looking for an app' thread.

Anyway. Looking for a camera app that allows the previous image / image from gallery image to be used as an overlay when taking a photo. So if I took a picture of a car in a certain position, tomorrow I can take another photo of the car in a similar position by kinda lining the shot up with the previous image.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Perhaps if theres no response, I'll start a Request thread.

I'm looking for an app that can add a text signature to photos in batch, without removing the Metadata and without compressing the photo. Does not have to be free, but at least a trial so I can see how it works.

Awesum

Expert Member
Perhaps if theres no response, I'll start a Request thread.

I'm looking for an app that can add a text signature to photos in batch, without removing the Metadata and without compressing the photo. Does not have to be free, but at least a trial so I can see how it works.

AlexFl

I want to cycle through photos and video clips (proper clips, not made up sequences of the photos) on an old Android tablet that I'll set up to demo my products at a retailer (unattended). The 'digital photo frame' type apps don't seem to be able to work with video clips. Anyone know of an app I can use for this please?

|tera|

Master of Messengers
I want to cycle through photos and video clips (proper clips, not made up sequences of the photos) on an old Android tablet that I'll set up to demo my products at a retailer (unattended). The 'digital photo frame' type apps don't seem to be able to work with video clips. Anyone know of an app I can use for this please?
Not sure whether it supports video.

AlexFl

Not sure whether it supports video.
Thanks. Had been suggested to me elsewhere a few days ago. From memory, Fotoo doesn't do video clips.