Another Ockie Appreciation Thread!

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
I had a whole bunch of changes to put through on our company contracts with Vodacom and Ockie patiently worked through all of them and made the necessary changes.
Then yesterday my brand new Samsung Galaxy S3 arrived delivered to my desk!
Ockie got me a great deal on the upgrade, threw in the micro sim and there was no upgrade charge!
Ima gonna send him all my contract upgrades from now on!
Thanks for all your hard work for us! :)

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
oh now you asked for it ....ockie wants more from you ..you just dont know it yet :p

abzo

Honorary Master
Oh really. Been seeing a lot of these ockie appreciation threads lately. Let's put it to the test. I'm in the market for a new contract, get me a deal, Ockie.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Oh really. Been seeing a lot of these ockie appreciation threads lately. Let's put it to the test. I'm in the market for a new contract, get me a deal, Ockie.
Sorry...not much I can do with a Top Up 49 contract :p

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
You are welcome Gary...and thank you for your patience. Custom deals that goes through corporate needs to be approved further up before I can proceed....but we got there in the end :)

I hope you have lots of fun with your phone. Take good care of it :)

PsyWulf

Executive Member
I had a whole bunch of changes to put through on our company contracts with Vodacom and Ockie patiently worked through all of them and made the necessary changes.
Then yesterday my brand new Samsung Galaxy S3 arrived delivered to my desk!
Ockie got me a great deal on the upgrade, threw in the micro sim and there was no upgrade charge!
Ima gonna send him all my contract upgrades from now on!
Thanks for all your hard work for us! :)
IDD,all our business contracts will be heading his way as and when they get upgraded for sure

DefecteD

Expert Member
Maybe you can help me also?

My Iphone 4 is broken, got a letter from vodacom stating that its uneconomical to repair and gave me the claim number etc

Now im looking at Iphone 4s but nobody has stock? Tried vodaworld, all fourways branches but nothing

DefecteD

Expert Member

My Iphone 4 is broken, got a letter from vodacom stating that its uneconomical to repair and gave me the claim number etc

Now im looking at Iphone 4s but nobody has stock? Tried vodaworld, all fourways branches but nothing

HiToKiRi

Expert Member
Ockie,

Tell me is the S3 LTE currently only available on Smart Standard contracts or can you somehow get it for me on my TopUp 315?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
IDD,all our business contracts will be heading his way as and when they get upgraded for sure
I will be looking forward to it and hope I can give you a nice deal. :)

Nobody will have stock .... unless they have one lying in a dusty corner somewhere. 32/64 discontinued and 16gb we have been waiting for a ETA for about a month. I have not even bothered ordering it for the stores that I handle. We are now waiting for the Iphone 5.

:crying:

You only help with OnTop 69 contracts? :p
Oh hot damn that was shap!

Took me a minute though lol . OnSide 69 :D

Ockie,

Tell me is the S3 LTE currently only available on Smart Standard contracts or can you somehow get it for me on my TopUp 315?
http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/315209-Vodacom-SP-Monthly-Deals-(DEALS-ON-PAGE-ONE!)

That is where you will find the deals. Look on page 67

Samsung S3 LTE is very scarce. I do think stock of the White one is available...but the Silver one is on backorder. Confirm with your store.

cenredash

Expert Member
Another Ockie Appreciation Thread turning into an Ockie I Need Help With My Contract Thread...

MickeyD

RIP
You are welcome Gary...and thank you for your patience. Custom deals that goes through corporate needs to be approved further up before I can proceed....but we got there in the end :)

I hope you have lots of fun with your phone. Take good care of it :)
Well done. boet!

JohnJuniorV3

Expert Member
Hi Ockie

I just wanted to ask with this iPhone 5 launch this friday, when I upgrade my contract do I have to ask them to activate LTE on their side and then change my apn settings to lte.vodacom.co.za?

Thanks in advance

Oliver

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Hi Ockie

I just wanted to ask with this iPhone 5 launch this friday, when I upgrade my contract do I have to ask them to activate LTE on their side and then change my apn settings to lte.vodacom.co.za?

Thanks in advance

Oliver
Yes....but they might load the LTE APN activation to self activate once the upgrade is processed. It just depends. I wont be able to tell you untill I see what the deals entail. But worse case scenario you request that we activate it (if not offered to you by the consultant) and then you just make sure the APN is set correctly on the phone itself.

LTE not available on prepaid or top up yet hey.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
haha, sorry Ockie! :p

Hope you make lotsa money outta this thread! ;)