Another Ockie Appreciation Thread!

JohnJuniorV3

Expert Member
Yes....but they might load the LTE APN activation to self activate once the upgrade is processed. It just depends. I wont be able to tell you untill I see what the deals entail. But worse case scenario you request that we activate it (if not offered to you by the consultant) and then you just make sure the APN is set correctly on the phone itself.

LTE not available on prepaid or top up yet hey.
Hi Ockie

Thanks for the quick reply!

Yes, I already made plans for that xD Going for smart standard!

Now if im at the apple shop on Friday morning going through the process do I just ask the Vodacom guy to activate LTE? Or do I have to go to the Vodacom store.

Oliver

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Hi Ockie

Thanks for the quick reply!

Yes, I already made plans for that xD Going for smart standard!

Now if im at the apple shop on Friday morning going through the process do I just ask the Vodacom guy to activate LTE? Or do I have to go to the Vodacom store.

Oliver
If there is a Vodacom guy at the Apple store then yes. If not you can pop in at your Vodacom dealer or 082111 will also do it for you.

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
Ockie can you sort out the mess with BB ...BIS has been krap lately

or you will turn into a fully formed ginger :twisted:

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Ockie can you sort out the mess with BB ...BIS has been krap lately

or you will turn into a fully formed ginger :twisted:
Why dont you go for Android you silly sausage?

Oh...and regarding the last part of your message....I do not respond well to such hostile and blatant threats! :mad:

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
Why dont you go for Android you silly sausage?

Oh...and regarding the last part of your message....I do not respond well to such hostile and blatant threats! :mad:
wasnt a threat ..its a lever in life that kicks in :p

And il go android when data prices come down lol ...for now my BIS is worth it with amount of twitter and stuff i use

SinghDude

Chief Sports Analyst
wasnt a threat ..its a lever in life that kicks in :p

And il go android when data prices come down lol ...for now my BIS is worth it with amount of twitter and stuff i use
dont you have wifi at work/home ?