I have a strange problem with my gate. Its running a Centurion D5 Evo.
It was fine for a 2 years ,but now when opening it runs right to the furthest point and stops just 1cm before the physical end-stop then 2 seconds later it rolls the gate forward about 10cm and stops - this causes it to stick out a bit past the wall a bit which it didn't do before. It then closes fine.
but it never did this before, it used to just open normally and stopped when it was fully open and didn't move again until its closing.
I've checked the screen, its not complaining about anything it thinks its fine. So, I re-ran the setup wizard again so it re-learns its end-stops. The problem then went away for about 4 days, and then it started doing it again.
It was fine for a 2 years ,but now when opening it runs right to the furthest point and stops just 1cm before the physical end-stop then 2 seconds later it rolls the gate forward about 10cm and stops - this causes it to stick out a bit past the wall a bit which it didn't do before. It then closes fine.
but it never did this before, it used to just open normally and stopped when it was fully open and didn't move again until its closing.
I've checked the screen, its not complaining about anything it thinks its fine. So, I re-ran the setup wizard again so it re-learns its end-stops. The problem then went away for about 4 days, and then it started doing it again.
