Aramex global shopper

Bl4d3

So here's my latest experience with Aramex.
Have another parcel coming in from Amazon and Aramex has send me the customs email, but heres the catch, its an Indian form they want me to complete with Indian information.
Aramex website shows that its coming to South Africa, everything is correct, but it wants me to submit Indian national documents.

1634485021247.png

Bl4d3

Turns out Aramex has sent my parcel to India and is now being no help at all to get it shipped to South Africa

almesallaty

anyone ordered macbook from apple USA and successfully shipped it with AGS?
I'm planning to get one.
also is it possible to pay at apple.com using fnb credit/debit cards?

Bl4d3

Amazon shipped my recent order with DHL on the 21st of October.
Bloody lucky

I've been struggling for a week now to get Aramex to ship my parcel to SA from India.

They are getting damn near as piss poor as SAPO.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
One my parcels might been lost, if it is lost im basically screwed, but lets see lol

It did cleared customs in jhb, so I know its in jhb

Tinuva

The Magician
Bloody lucky

I've been struggling for a week now to get Aramex to ship my parcel to SA from India.

Actually SAPO surprised me, a package left China and a month later it was in my hands.

milan188

Bloody lucky

I have shipped 2 packages from the Mumbai address in the last two months without issues. What is the problem?

Yarik11

I've now had a package at the US address (New York) for a week without any movement. Haven't even been charged for shipping yet. Contacted them on Twitter and they told me there are "huge delays"

Bl4d3

I have shipped 2 packages from the Mumbai address in the last two months without issues. What is the problem?
Parcel was shipped from USA to India instead of USA to South Africa.
It some how got redirected to India and now its stuck in a loop of Aramex asking me for Indian identification.

Mirai

Expert Member
Amazon dot co shipped an item with DHL the other day, for me.

Aramex finally delivered all my stuff.

milan188

MyUs updated their shipping rates from USA. Its now very similar to Aramex. It is about R50 more expensive on a 1kg package. So it might even be cheaper because you won't have to pay US sales tax.

Mirai

Expert Member
So the most bizarre thing happened to me.

There is a Kanex Thunderbolt to USB3/ethernet adapter for about 60 CAD on a site called ZHLCHIP.COM which appeared to be in Canada as it had Canadian dollar prices. I purchased the item and paid with PayPal and used the Aramex address for Canada. The site however kept silent and did not send out the adapter, what's more the site is now offline and it appears to be a scam site, https://www.zhlchip.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=790541

So I filed a case with PayPal to get a refund. Guess what, the seller now shipped the item out via Fedex... but 48kgs! of them. Fedex tracking has 4 shipments going from Switzerland to Canada, ON to my Aramex address. So I let Paypal know ... in response. Never mind that this is 4 pieces totaling 48kg what's worse is that even if they sent out one adapter I'd also be liable for a payment of Canadian GST and import tax - not sure how that would work with Aramex - and then SARS taxes here. What a st-ff up.

Fedex tracking:
Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 17.06.02.jpg

Tinuva

The Magician
So the most bizarre thing happened to me.

There is a Kanex Thunderbolt to USB3/ethernet adapter for about 60 CAD on a site called ZHLCHIP.COM which appeared to be in Canada as it had Canadian dollar prices. I purchased the item and paid with PayPal and used the Aramex address for Canada. The site however kept silent and did not send out the adapter, what's more the site is now offline and it appears to be a scam site, https://www.zhlchip.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=790541

So I filed a case with PayPal to get a refund. Guess what, the seller now shipped the item out via Fedex... but 48kgs! of them. Fedex tracking has 4 shipments going from Switzerland to Canada, ON to my Aramex address. So I let Paypal know ... in response. Never mind that this is 4 pieces totaling 48kg what's worse is that even if they sent out one adapter I'd also be liable for a payment of Canadian GST and import tax - not sure how that would work with Aramex - and then SARS taxes here. What a st-ff up.

Fedex tracking:
View attachment 1177114
Lol

I don't know what to make of that

Mirai

Expert Member
Lol

I don't know what to make of that

Aramex said telephonically I should do a package claim with the fedex details. I also emailed the seller on his Paypal email address. I have no idea why they're sending me 4 boxes with a total of 48kg in them.

So the seller appears to be in China with a @163.com email address.

Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 18.08.25.png but the shipment is coming from WOLHUSEN LU
which is in Lucerne, Switzerland.

The seller is called this: Harbin Ziyuan Pharmacy Chain Co., Ltd.

Dafuq?

Last edited:

Leisure Larry

Aramex said telephonically I should do a package claim with the fedex details. I also emailed the seller on his Paypal email address. I have no idea why they're sending me 4 boxes with a total of 48kg in them.

So the seller appears to be in China with a @163.com email address.

View attachment 1177146 but the shipment is coming from WOLHUSEN LU
which is in Lucerne, Switzerland.

The seller is called this: Harbin Ziyuan Pharmacy Chain Co., Ltd.

Dafuq?

Ya getting some drugs coming this way boy

Mirai

Expert Member
Ya getting some drugs coming this way boy

Haha. Chinese herbals? I contacted Aramex CA and they sent me a ref number. To refuse this stuff.