Aramex global shopper

Tinuva

The Magician
On the other hand, ordered some stuff from Amazon direct and they using DHL to SA instead of Aramex :cool:

Bl4d3

Parcel was shipped from USA to India instead of USA to South Africa.
It some how got redirected to India and now its stuck in a loop of Aramex asking me for Indian identification.
So I have an update to this saga.
Aramex cant help me and neither can Amazon.

Amazon says their system prevents being able to initiate anything because it says the carrier needs documents from me.
Aramex says they cant help because the parcel is being held by Indian customs and they have to import it before the can export it (apparently putting something in bond doesn't exist in India).

So the update is, I'm screwed and neither Amazon or Aramex can help me.

So I've had to order again, pay again and pay a little extra so that its shipped with DHL

Mirai

Expert Member
So I have an update to this saga.
Aramex cant help me and neither can Amazon.

Amazon says their system prevents being able to initiate anything because it says the carrier needs documents from me.
Aramex says they cant help because the parcel is being held by Indian customs and they have to import it before the can export it (apparently putting something in bond doesn't exist in India).

So the update is, I'm screwed and neither Amazon or Aramex can help me.

So I've had to order again, pay again and pay a little extra so that its shipped with DHL

Well look at me. Some Chinese pharma site set up an internet shop which appeared to be in Canada and sold regular items there. They had a Kanex KTU20 TB to USB3 connector at a decent price listed there. I used my Aramex CA address and paid with Paypal because it appeared the site was based in CA and charged CA Dollars.

Well after one week and no communication from the site, not even an order acknowledgement, I file a claim with PayPal. Paypal informs the site and they ship 4 items totalling 48kg!!!! from Lucerne, Switzerland to Aramex CA address... the items are currently in Memphis TN on Fedex tracking and from there will move to Canada Ontario I suppose. I have emailed and called numerous people at Aramex, Aramex Canada and AGS and I have had no luck. It appears I must ask the seller to cancel the order and ask Fedex to hold the delivery but the seller does not respond to me. I also informed PayPal about this. I have reference numbers but I have no idea what will happen now... Aramex has no way to handle incorrect and onsolicited orders coming in to one's AGS address.

So I will not get my money back from PP because PP will say - the site shipped something - all 48KG of it, and Aramex will sign for it, and then what... I will be hassled for an invoice... and of course I will tell them I don't want the shipments because I did not order them.

I think what happened was that somebody at the Harbin Ziyuan Pharmacy Chain Co., Ltd is running a website appearing to be in Canada. They use the same PayPal payment as for their main company. When PP contacted them about not shipping out my order they mistook the order number from the site I ordered the KTU20 with someone else's order number for who knows what- 48kg or herbs or medicines or condoms and then shipped these to the AGS address in CA with my designation and name at the front. What a sc-ew up. Probably a fail of English to Chinese translation.

The original site is down.

I don't know what the site for Harbin Ziyuan Pharmacy Chain Co., Ltd is. But i emailed the paypal address which took the payment. What a st-ff up.

Bl4d3

Well look at me. Some Chinese pharma site set up an internet shop which appeared to be in Canada and sold regular items there. They had a Kanex KTU20 TB to USB3 connector at a decent price listed there. I used my Aramex CA address and paid with Paypal because it appeared the site was based in CA and charged CA Dollars.

Well after one week and no communication from the site, not even an order acknowledgement, I file a claim with PayPal. Paypal informs the site and they ship 4 items totalling 48kg!!!! from Lucerne, Switzerland to Aramex CA address... the items are currently in Memphis TN on Fedex tracking and from there will move to Canada Ontario I suppose. I have emailed and called numerous people at Aramex, Aramex Canada and AGS and I have had no luck. It appears I must ask the seller to cancel the order and ask Fedex to hold the delivery but the seller does not respond to me. I also informed PayPal about this. I have reference numbers but I have no idea what will happen now... Aramex has no way to handle incorrect and onsolicited orders coming in to one's AGS address.

So I will not get my money back from PP because PP will say - the site shipped something - all 48KG of it, and Aramex will sign for it, and then what... I will be hassled for an invoice... and of course I will tell them I don't want the shipments because I did not order them.

I think what happened was that somebody at the Harbin Ziyuan Pharmacy Chain Co., Ltd is running a website appearing to be in Canada. They use the same PayPal payment as for their main company. When PP contacted them about not shipping out my order they mistook the order number from the site I ordered the KTU20 with someone else's order number for who knows what- 48kg or herbs or medicines or condoms and then shipped these to the AGS address in CA with my designation and name at the front. What a sc-ew up. Probably a fail of English to Chinese translation.

The original site is down.

I don't know what the site for Harbin Ziyuan Pharmacy Chain Co., Ltd is. But i emailed the paypal address which took the payment. What a st-ff up.
Now thats a royal f**k up.

After being in logistics for years, I can confirm that the person who made that stuff up is going to be fired.
Unless of course they filled the parcels with bricks knowing that you cover the cost of freight

Mirai

Expert Member
Now thats a royal f**k up.

After being in logistics for years, I can confirm that the person who made that stuff up is going to be fired.
Unless of course they filled the parcels with bricks knowing that you cover the cost of freight

They had no idea it is a AGS address, I suppose, as the items were shipped quickly after I contacted PayPal. But so far they covered the cost of FedEx Int priority from Switzerland to Canada. The item is currently is Canada with delivery "pending". I am sure that's hundreds of dollars for 48kg.

In transit​

At FedEx destination facility​

MISSISSAUGA, ON​

Which by the way is where Aramex Global Shopper Canada is:

Address Line1: 5810 Ambler Drive, Unit 14
Address Line2:
City: Mississauga
State: Ontario
Zip Code: L4W4J5
Tel: +1 (905) 238-0440

Hemps

Honorary Master
Anyone order Reolink camera's, seems they come from Hong Kong, would it work with Aramex?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Weird aramex send me invoice customs at 9pm last nigh, not sure if they if they working overtime to catch up.

They also found lost parcel seems was in NY never shipped to SA yet.

howardb

Expert Member
Weird aramex send me invoice customs at 9pm last nigh, not sure if they if they working overtime to catch up.

They also found lost parcel seems was in NY never shipped to SA yet.
Similar here, parcel shows cleared from customs but hasn't departed NY yet... also no customs charges again, only shipping ... keeping quite

Mirai

Expert Member
Aramex accepted that dodgy shipment but did not allocate to my account. And PayPal refunded me.

roskii

Aramex seems to be in an absolute mess at the moment. I've now had 5 separate requests for an Commercial Invoice (CI) submission. I've responded with the CI each time... Still no update on whether it has been submitted for clearance or not.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Aramex seems to be in an absolute mess at the moment. I've now had 5 separate requests for an Commercial Invoice (CI) submission. I've responded with the CI each time... Still no update on whether it has been submitted for clearance or not.
Mine was actually smooth sailing, lets check the next 3 when they arrive.

ejtango

I would like to order a robot vacuum from Geekbuying warehouse in Europe The do not ship to SA
Has anyone experience in shipping to an EU Aramex address? Which one could work the best?

ejtango

I see the following countries are listed
We are an international shipping service that allows you to shop from Australia, Canada, China, Egypt, France, Georgia, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, UK, and USA and then we deliver it to you at rates you would simply love. That means more online shopping options, hassle-free.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
When aramex actually works lol

Did not even have to follow up for customs invoice.
5227727e5e9a3bfcf9b550d3531cda89.jpg

Tinuva

The Magician
Another shipping company locally.

But how do you change the package dimensions after a failed delivery...

Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 06.14.54.png

FNfal

Executive Member
Another shyt show from Aramex .
Shipped on October 14, 2021 and still waiting .

"Rock Tavern - United StatesThursday, 21 October 2021

xxxxxxx- South Africa
Expected: Sunday, 31 October 2021
Current activityShipment x-ray scanned at Aramex origin facility
History

Where Your Shipment Has Been​

DateLocationActivity
21 Oct 202109:22 AMNetwork Update ORDShipment x-ray scanned at Aramex origin facility
21 Oct 202109:22 AMAramex Chicago , United StatesShipment received at Aramex origin sorting facility
"
That is that WTF .

Mirai

Expert Member
Just ordered something light (replacement headphone cushions) from Bose Canada, as it was cheaper than Bose US despite the higher shipping charges from CA to SA vs US to SA. We'll see how they do.

skimread

Honorary Master
Should I use MyUS or Aramex or another site for a 3KG item bought from US that wont ship here?