Aramex global shopper

Muttley

Expert Member
Recently had a disastrous experience with AGS with items shipped from Amazon in the US.

Will never use them again - would rather pay extra to another courier co

tRoN

Executive Member
Recently had a disastrous experience with AGS with items shipped from Amazon in the US.

Will never use them again - would rather pay extra to another courier co

Strange that when you get Aramex via Amazon direct international the service is on time ?
Maybe AGS is classed as a non express service of Aramex ?

slate

Hi guys,

Has anybody had luck ordering from Dell USA with anything forwarder? Any order with a myus address keeps getting cancelled.

Thanks

Mirai

Executive Member
No. My annual Flex special ran out a few days ago.
Hoping for another promo...

And here I felt special and all for being chosen by Aramax. It seems to be a routine thing. I've been a member since they launched and this is the first time they blessed me this way. :)

Then again I only used them once or twice until C19.

rvZA

Honorary Master
Aramex and SAPO.... one and the same company. If not, one seems to show the other was useless is and how it should be done. Rather stick with UPS, Fedex and DHL.

Mirai

Executive Member
Aramex and SAPO.... one and the same company. If not, one seems to show the other was useless is and how it should be done. Rather stick with UPS, Fedex and DHL.

Aramex always delivered for me. Sometimes a bit late, but for less than DHL or FedEx. UPS was terrible in the past and now they're owned by FedEx or DHL. The best courier was Airborne Express.

Actually it's TNT which was terrible but UPS was not much better. TNT is now owned by Fedex and DHL owns Airborne. UPS still sucks though.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Starting the year well my side!
3b12ec3ae548db392872d7eafc5e6679.jpg

howardb

Expert Member
I've had about 26-odd parcels through AGS in 2021 from various countries and never had any issue. From receipt at their local site to SA was about 10 days average, some as quick as 7 days and others up to 16 days.

My most recent parcel I decided to try Myus and it took over 20 days from US to SA... and cost a lot more than AGS.

Maybe luck of the draw, but never had a problem and would use them again if I had the option of a Flex promo

bar1

Expert Member
So i don't use this service too often but when i did use it , it was very straight forward experience.
now i am really struggling to understand what they want from me....

"Kindly be advised that the origin requires a signed proof of delivery to allocate the shipment."
"They are requesting for signed POD, please request it from the courier or seller. They will not allocate the shipment without the signed proof of delivery."

I don't know who is "they" and what is POD.

but Aramex received the shipment and therefor they signed for it?or what am i missing here?

EDIT: pod = proof of delivery

Last edited:

Drifter

Honorary Master
I bought and item on Amazon in the US. They shiiped using ARAMEX and the quoted delivery date was 07/02/2022. It was at my front door a week and a half ago.

Mirai

Executive Member
So i don't use this service too often but when i did use it , it was very straight forward experience.
now i am really struggling to understand what they want from me....

"Kindly be advised that the origin requires a signed proof of delivery to allocate the shipment."
"They are requesting for signed POD, please request it from the courier or seller. They will not allocate the shipment without the signed proof of delivery."

I don't know who is "they" and what is POD.

but Aramex received the shipment and therefor they signed for it?or what am i missing here?

EDIT: pod = proof of delivery

Did your seller require ID and signature? Maybe you need to ask them to release? Was the item delivered?

bar1

Expert Member
Did your seller require ID and signature? Maybe you need to ask them to release? Was the item delivered?
Ok I think they just wanted a link where it says delivered and he confused and annoyed me by using the word signed... Let's see

bar1

Expert Member
I am starting to get seriously annoyed with this service.
I feel like the guy is speaking to me in codes...lol

"Kindly be advised that the origin could not locate the parcel and requesting for a signed proof of delivery and the invoice to check the supplier."

who is the origin ?i thought origin is the company who is sending the goods, why would they have it?who is the supplier? again...to me origin=supplier

If the problem is: "We aramex, lost/don't have your parcel just say it!