Aramex global shopper

bar1

Expert Member
ok so...sorry for being slow here.
Do they have it or not yet?
I am not sure whats going on lol

bar1

Expert Member
Anyway, parcel has been allocated and assigned and its en route to me....so to me , it looks like it was shipped, just took Aramex a few days to find and allocate it.

bar1

Expert Member
they are soooooooooo slow....

New York, United States06/09/2022 10:35Record created.
New York, United States06/09/2022 10:35Received at Origin Facility

neoprema

Executive Member
Anyone finding that Aramex always delays your product for 5-10 days at customs and then says "It was detained by port health for inspection"

I get this with ALL my Aramex packages right.

But my DHL, Fedex ones NEVER have this and clear customs in 5-10 HOURS.

And ironically, i have sent foodstuffs with DHL which should be more on the radar at Port Health - but Aramex where I only send things like books and electronics gets stopped by Port Health.

I think Aramex just uses Port Health and Customs as a delay tactic for their own incompetence.

Tinuva

The Magician
Anyone finding that Aramex always delays your product for 5-10 days at customs and then says "It was detained by port health for inspection"

I get this with ALL my Aramex packages right.

But my DHL, Fedex ones NEVER have this and clear customs in 5-10 HOURS.

And ironically, i have sent foodstuffs with DHL which should be more on the radar at Port Health - but Aramex where I only send things like books and electronics gets stopped by Port Health.

I think Aramex just uses Port Health and Customs as a delay tactic for their own incompetence.
No, most of my mine are faster than the 1 experience I had with DHL recently....
Took 4 days to get it through customs with DHL.

However, DHL what was nice, they literally added an update and contacted me to say customs wants to do a physical inspection, without me having to ask whats going on. Made me fill out additional papers etc, and this was for a shipment from Amazon global shipping. So was a bit surprised but I did receive package eventually.

If a physical inspection happens, its going to be slow with whoever, just slightly slower with Aramex.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Off topic, but stockx is finally charging correct prices to ship to sa :(

Was so nice get dhl shipping for 10 dollars lol

FlashSA

Executive Member
Can anyone give me a recent review of ordering from Flipkart and using AGS? Time, delays, pricing etc?

Leisure Larry

Hi Gents,
Can someone please tell me in English what exactly does Aramex want here, i've provided them with the supplier invoice, now what ?

Good Day

Please see below the response from the origin regarding your invoice.

As per the invoice, the shipment should contain mobile phone with battery, please provide us the documents as 1. Valid 2022 MSDS 2. battery declaration letter 3. detailed invoice with shipper and consignee information for us to check.

Best Regards

Leisure Larry

It's been a nightmare with AGS!

Day 14, package stuck @ Aramex Hong Kong. Purchased a mobile phone from AliExpress, shipped to Aramex Hong Kong. They requested MSDS and Battery documents, which the seller gladly provided.
Now they want the seller to stamp a declaration form for shipping to SA, but the seller says that the agent (AGS in this case) should do this.
AGS is adamant that they won't ship until stamped. AGS only communicates once a day via email. Calls are cut and you can never get hold of a being that actually hears and understands. This is SA Post Office level service!!!

Tinuva

The Magician
It's been a nightmare with AGS!

Day 14, package stuck @ Aramex Hong Kong. Purchased a mobile phone from AliExpress, shipped to Aramex Hong Kong. They requested MSDS and Battery documents, which the seller gladly provided.
Now they want the seller to stamp a declaration form for shipping to SA, but the seller says that the agent (AGS in this case) should do this.
AGS is adamant that they won't ship until stamped. AGS only communicates once a day via email. Calls are cut and you can never get hold of a being that actually hears and understands. This is SA Post Office level service!!!
No you wrong. Post office would not even do communication once a day, maybe once a month.

Kakarot276

So USPS delivered my parcel to their New York address and it's been 3 days with no allocation to my account. Delivery via USPS stated "Delivered to Agent for Final Delivery". How long does it usually take for a parcel to get allocated? I'm starting to get worried they lost the parcel. I've emailed them and launched a shipment claim and have seen no response.

Leisure Larry

So USPS delivered my parcel to their New York address and it's been 3 days with no allocation to my account. Delivery via USPS stated "Delivered to Agent for Final Delivery". How long does it usually take for a parcel to get allocated? I'm starting to get worried they lost the parcel. I've emailed them and launched a shipment claim and have seen no response.
Take the rant to Twitter.
It's the only way I got a response (email and call) albeit in my case, no help thereafter.
I doubt I will ever use them again even though their price is the best.

Tinuva

The Magician
You can start the allocation yourself. Search for the USPS tracking code on the AGS website while logged in. It then allows you to request the allocation.

Kakarot276

Take the rant to Twitter.
It's the only way I got a response (email and call) albeit in my case, no help thereafter.
I doubt I will ever use them again even though their price is the best.
Tried this, now they are saying it takes 10 days for the parcel to be scanned and allocated...

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Most USPS parcels does not get delivered to actual warehouses anymore of freight forwarders same with nybox.

They have to go fetch them. Nybox normally only fetch parcel once a week, not sure of aramex

Kakarot276

Most USPS parcels does not get delivered to actual warehouses anymore of freight forwarders same with nybox.

They have to go fetch them. Nybox normally only fetch parcel once a week, not sure of aramex

I see, I did not know this. Any idea what day this usually is?