Arctic Cooling

eitai2001

Expert Member
Hi Guys.

I have been speaking to the guys at Arctic Cooling, and will most likely be bringing in the following:

Alpine 64 GT
Freezer 7 Pro (might not bring this one in)
Freezer Xtreme
Accelero S1 Rev2
Turbo Module
MX-2 Thermal Compound

I want to find out what the demand is on these ... this is only a guesstimate because I haven't seen shipping prices yet, but the Accelero S1 should probably sell for roughly R450 or so in retail ...

The Freezer Extreme looks like an awesome cooler, it is new on the market, and will most likely compete with the Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme for a bit cheaper.

The Turbo module is the add-on fans for the Accelero.
Will there be any demand for the Freezer 7 Pro and Alpine 64 GT?

I just want to do some last research before I bring them in ... all items will be covered by a full guarantee with Arctic Cooling through me as I will be their official importer.

Regards

Itai

cyberarmy

Expert Member
I think it's a good idea to sell Accelero S1 and Turbo Module fans seperately, as some people (like me) may go for other bigger fans. How much are we looking at the Turbo Module?

eitai2001

Expert Member
Yes, they just e-mailed me the specs on this ... so I may bring these in instead of S1 rev2.

Losticus

Accelero TWIN TURBO looks really good. Singular solution so no need to buy extra fans as the S1? Plus IMO it actually looks like a more solid cooler than the S1.
Perhaps a good buy if Artic Cooling gives you a good deal Itai?