Axxess Just Dsl Uncapped

I currently have 10mb capped account with axxess but i applied for just dsl uncapped. So now i am waiting for the installation from telkom. Can someone please tell me what exactly are being installed, a new line or what.

Captain Axxess

Company Representative
Company Rep
Hi there Jacques,

Just DSL is essentially the same service as ADSL, with the exception being that Just DSL does not require a Voice line. This being said, a new line will need to be installed.

MEG101

JustDSL from Axxess is also uncapped unshaped and unthrottled - all FUP have been removed, giving you a true unlimited DSL experience. I have JustDSL from January and I am more than happy with the speed and service I get. My household do streaming, downloading, updating and Xbox streaming and gaming. The most usage for a single month was 1.8TB and we have never been slowed down. I recommend JustDSL to anyone that wants true uncapped internet that just works!! Openserve will install a new line at your house and Axxess will issue you a new username and password. The old service will have to be cancelled.