Axxess Telkom Fixed LTE. Whats going on???

Docksider

Axxess seems to be having issues with Telkom Fixed LTE services. With having the package for less than a month the problems have been endless.

They cant seem to get their data usage split on the app and on their website panel. Upgrades are a hassle as they are not processed. Been receiving emails stating that i have a 100gb cap and that 50 gigs was used within a few hours. Their invoices are incorrect. The data speeds have dropped significantly (25mbps to 4-5mbps).

Is anyone having the same issues? or is someone from axxess here to help us understand the problem abit better? Tried calling support but no one can give a clear answer.

I also see that they launched a new cash competition. going to have lots of unhappy clients if the issues are not sorted.

chuzza

A
Axxess seems to be having issues with Telkom Fixed LTE services. With having the package for less than a month the problems have been endless.

They cant seem to get their data usage split on the app and on their website panel. Upgrades are a hassle as they are not processed. Been receiving emails stating that i have a 100gb cap and that 50 gigs was used within a few hours. Their invoices are incorrect. The data speeds have dropped significantly (25mbps to 4-5mbps).

Is anyone having the same issues? or is someone from axxess here to help us understand the problem abit better? Tried calling support but no one can give a clear answer.

I also see that they launched a new cash competition. going to have lots of unhappy clients if the issues are not sorted.
Also having issues. Signed up about 2 weeks back. I checked my data before streaming a rugby match and it was 10gig. Shortly after the match my data was all gone. Contacted call centre and lady told me it's possible the incorrect prorata amount of data was allocated to me and someone will get back to me the next day. Waited 2 days and no response so created a ticket on the axxess app. The reply I got is I only have night surfer data available. Weird that the prorata amount of 19gig got finished in 4 days from delivery of the sim. Afrihost 25gig used to last me a month. Queried a breakdown of the prorata data allocated 2 days back but still waiting for a response.
Invoicing is abit wonky. The invoice for this full new month shows as 0.

johnjm

Expert Member
Hi @Docksider, I would like to look into this. Please PM me your account details so I may assist.
Have the same issue. Reference ID:5bm5a6f872

Was supposed to be 220GB from today but you only added and invoiced me for 10GB.

Angela du ploy did reply and say that there is an issue with telkom or something.

Would be nice to have this fixed before I hit the small little cap now don't you think?

Space

@TheAxxessLady can I migrate my existing Telkom Mobile number to the Axxess Telkom Fixed LTE Capped data deal ?

How do I go about doing this ?

Kaysway

Data disappearing, slow speeds and at times unusable, thats my relationship with Axxess sadly.

johnjm

Expert Member
I've hit my cap and the issue has not been rectified.

Going to have to top up with 220GB

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
The billing on these products is a complete cock-up... This past month was the first month it was actually correct.

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
The billing on these products is a complete cock-up... This past month was the first month it was actually correct.

Hi @ArtyLoop, glad to see it has come right. I would like to look at what was happening before, please PM your account details.

johnjm

Expert Member
Hi @ArtyLoop, glad to see it has come right. I would like to look at what was happening before, please PM your account details.
Your call centre has no clue when this wil be rectified.

Ive had to top up at a premium now.

Can I PM you my details too? Would be nice.

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
For what? My issue reference was posted earlier in the thread. Multiple calls to you guys and still not rectified.

Hi @johnjm, please note this issue is unfortunately still going on where Telkom are currently experiencing delays with processing service changes as well as provisioning of new Telkom Mobile LTE sim cards. Telkom have not provided an ETR at this time.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

johnjm

Expert Member
Hi @johnjm, please note this issue is unfortunately still going on where Telkom are currently experiencing delays with processing service changes as well as provisioning of new Telkom Mobile LTE sim cards. Telkom have not provided an ETR at this time.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Let's hold thumbs you don't double charge me or fail to cancel as per your system.

Please don't blame telkom for it again.