South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Menlyn Maine centre. View attachment 762312View attachment 762314
The plate even references the driver correctly as an A-HOLEYou can't really see the lines, but trust me, they've parked over it.![]()
EDIT no idea why it's sideways....
Looks like you had plenty of space to do a 3-point turn.Sunset Beach Milnerton, because it's easier to park and block a narrow road than it is to park in a side street 20m awayI had to reverse down the road to get out.View attachment 762356
I hate people that park like that. That's a ligitimate reason to give a guy a good solid kick to the nuts.Sunset Beach Milnerton, because it's easier to park and block a narrow road than it is to park in a side street 20m awayI had to reverse down the road to get out.View attachment 762356
I drive a focus sedan with the length and turning circle of the Titanic. The 10 point turn was attempted.Looks like you had plenty of space to do a 3-point turn.
Volvo oke folded in his mirror.
wouldn't have got through otherwiseMenlyn Maine centre. View attachment 762312View attachment 762314
Sure, you're in your parking douchebag, but did you notice the car next to you only has 2 doors?
and think of someone else? get fkd mate
Are those two bays? Right side looks a little small, especially with the wall.
I think it's the camera angle but I'll see if I can park there next time.Are those two bays? Right side looks a little small, especially with the wall.