Best ADSL Option from Uncapped 384k

donnybrasco

Hi guys,

I am on uncapped with SAOL at 384k and would like to find out if there is a better option for me to take as Im currently paying almost a K, i.e R800??? I would like to know if possible I could get a 4Meg at about the same price becoz this is a bit stiff as compared to prices out there. I download a lot of junk most of the time and would like a faster option, where i dont get hecticlly shaped. If anyone knows, is the reason for the high charge i pay because my account is unshaped or some other reason>??? If so, may u also please advise if 384K uncapped, unshaped is better than 4Mg shaped i.e. for a active downloader like myself or should i stay in this account?

Bosvark@

Expert Member
seems MWEB has the best uncapped at the moment - and them buying all that extra traffic is only a plus...

D

Deleted member 78630

Wait what do you mean you pay roughly R800 at SAOL for their 384Kb uncapped account? Their bundled 384Kb uncapped account is going for R329pm and their 1mb up to 10mb uncapped account for R879pm. Please explain how you manage to pay roughly R800pm?

Cosmic_Nomad

donnybrascob go for mweb uncapped unshaped option.

The shaped option is useless if you want to download 24/7

Lounger

Expert Member
donnybrascob go for mweb uncapped unshaped option.

The shaped option is useless if you want to download 24/7

You pay through the nose and they still don't give great speed.
Maybe try Wazzup uncapped unshaped if it's still available.